Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

So what is this toxic masculinity thing anyhow?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Abnormal mental functioning. Mental illness.
    And how do you define abnormal mental functioning?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      What would Tweb be without him?
      Boring!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        And how do you define abnormal mental functioning?
        Is this one of those kiddie things? "Because why?"

You suck at debating JimL.

You are defending pedophilia as normal. You realize that right? How sick are you?

Comment

You are defending pedophilia as normal. You realize that right? How sick are you?
          Is this a surprise? He defended NAMBLA in the ILGA thread.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Is this a surprise? He defended NAMBLA in the ILGA thread.
            I am starting to worry about him.

Comment

I am starting to worry about him.
              Starting?
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Starting?
                When he did the NAMBLA thing I just figured he was bad at arguing and had no clue what he was doing. But now he is doing it again, defending pedophilia, and I am starting to worry about him. Either he is sick, or he is so stupid he doesn't realize what he is doing.

Comment

When he did the NAMBLA thing I just figured he was bad at arguing and had no clue what he was doing. But now he is doing it again, defending pedophilia, and I am starting to worry about him. Either he is sick, or he is so stupid he doesn't realize what he is doing.
                  I think it's a case - just like Tassman - where, no matter what we're FOR, he's against, and no matter what we're AGAINST, he's for. Kinda like some of our Twebbers do with Trump. When you're driven by hate, you make really dumb choices and arguments.

Comment

I think it's a case - just like Tassman - where, no matter what we're FOR, he's against, and no matter what we're AGAINST, he's for. Kinda like some of our Twebbers do with Trump. When you're driven by hate, you make really dumb choices and arguments.
                    That's just like the democrats and Trump. He only has to be for something in order for them to suddenly be against it, even when they were for it before. Like the sanctuary cities. :rof:

So if we say that God doesn't exist, will JimL suddenly argue that he does?

Comment

That's just like the democrats and Trump. He only has to be for something in order for them to suddenly be against it, even when they were for it before. Like the sanctuary cities.

So if we say that God doesn't exist, will JimL suddenly argue that he does?
                      I think he's too mad at God to change his mind on that one -- driven by what he's against, not what he's for.

But, yeah - all those liberals who were FOR the wall before Trump was, so now they have to be against that, AND border security!

Comment

and anyone who has desires to have sex with children would be at risk of acting upon them, making them ALL mentally ill. So your claim that not all pedophiles are mentally ill is useless.
                        By this standard anyone desiring to have sex with beautiful women would be at risk of acting upon them, which is demonstrable nonsense. Most of us control our urges. If and when we feel unable then this is the time to recognize that we are mentally ill and seek professional help.
                        “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                          By this standard anyone desiring to have sex with beautiful women would be at risk of acting upon them, which is demonstrable nonsense. Most of us control our urges. If and when we feel unable then this is the time to recognize that we are mentally ill and seek professional help.
                          You were the one claiming someone who desired to have sex with children was at risk of acting on it so they would have a mental illness. Now you are saying you were wrong? That my initial example was correct after all?

Make up your mind Tassman.

Comment

I'm not defending pedophilia you idiot. I asked you a simple question, and you answer with nonsense. I'll ask again. See if you can answer directly. How would you define abnormal mental functioning?

Comment

You were the one claiming someone who desired to have sex with children was at risk of acting on it so they would have a mental illness. Now you are saying you were wrong? That my initial example was correct after all?
                              IF someone who was attracted to children was at risk of acting on it, then they would be categorized as a potential danger to the community and probably mentally ill. Where did I say otherwise?
                              Last edited by Tassman; 05-11-2019, 02:59 AM.
                              “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                                I'm not defending pedophilia you idiot. I asked you a simple question, and you answer with nonsense. I'll ask again. See if you can answer directly. How would you define abnormal mental functioning?
                                Not functioning normally.

Comment