Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Why Science Strengthens the Pro-Life Argument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Science Strengthens the Pro-Life Argument

Why Science Strengthens the Pro-Life Argument

Global Warming -- The SCIENCE!!!!
    Abortion -- The SILENCE!!!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Science shows that the fetus is an individual and not part of the mother's body.

Comment

Embryologists know what it is.
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

The self-described party of science reveals itself to be increasingly ignorant of basic biology.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          The self-described party of science reveals itself to be increasingly and stubbornly ignorant of basic biology.
          fify
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            The self-described party of science reveals itself to be willfully ignorant of basic biology.
            Fify.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X