Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Why I refuse to walk with the Washington Women�s March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Why I refuse to walk with the Washington Women�s March

Interesting...

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

so has she put her hat in the ring for Prez yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      so has she put her hat in the ring for Prez yet?
      Didn't that new Muslim congress woman just attack Israel?
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        Didn't that new Muslim congress woman just attack Israel?
        oh yeah!

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Right and we through Steve King under the buss, but they never shoot their wounded.
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Right and we through Steve King under the buss, but they never shoot their wounded.
            You did that on purpose didn't you?

Comment

oops...

Comment

They say that twins can often feel what the other one is feeling. Well I can feel my older little twin brother from another mother spasmodically twitching in response to seer's post nearly 800 miles away -- and I don't think he's even seen it yet!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

...but is she keeping the hat?
                  Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    ...but is she keeping the hat?
                    As I noted elsewhere, "Interestingly the Women's March is now wanting to ban the pink hats that became symbolic of their movement. Why? They don't want to alienate all the women out there who don't have vaginas.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      They say that twins can often feel what the other one is feeling. Well I can feel my older little twin brother from another mother spasmodically twitching in response to seer's post nearly 800 miles away -- and I don't think he's even seen it yet!
                      Are we going to start this again?!

Comment

Are we going to start this again?!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          She's defending it saying first it's an old tweet (how many others have been censured and condemned for what they wrote in "old" tweets?) and that she's also criticized Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            As I noted elsewhere, "Interestingly the Women's March is now wanting to ban the pink hats that became symbolic of their movement. Why? They don't want to alienate all the women out there who don't have vaginas.
                            Do you mean "men"?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                              Do you mean "men"?
                              Got it on your first try.

Comment