Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Fake News; Buzz Feed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
    To summarise, POTUS is a terrorist (the shutdown) and you are a Son of Satan (Satan being Dick Cheney).
    I am so proud that Tweb allows the mentally challenged to post here.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      You obviously mean Trump supporters, and we're happy to have you as well.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        Likewise Seer, I'm grateful for the inclusive welcome here. I've had mental health issues for well over 20 years, and tWeb even allowed me to be a Mod.. wa-ay back. I believe there are others here, including prominent contributors and staff, who also have mental health issues, and doubtless many members. I'm so glad you've highlighted this in a caring and compassion manner.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
          To summarise, POTUS is a terrorist (the shutdown) and you are a Son of Satan (Satan being Dick Cheney).
          To summarize, POTUS offered to compromise with the Wicked Witch of the West but even before seeing the offer and knowing what was in it she refused it. At that point she owns this shutdown.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by MankyScotsGit View Post
            Likewise Seer, I'm grateful for the inclusive welcome here. I've had mental health issues for well over 20 years, and tWeb even allowed me to be a Mod.. wa-ay back. I believe there are others here, including prominent contributors and staff, who also have mental health issues, and doubtless many members. I'm so glad you've highlighted this in a caring and compassion manner.
            I've long believed that you have to be a bit touched to ever agree to be on staff here. I wouldn't be if it weren't for the fact that the voices in my head out voted me

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Let's see here: the BuzzFeed reporters openly admitted that they never saw the evidence for themselves, one of the reporters has a long history of telling blatant lies to sell his stories, no other news organizations have been able to confirm the story, and Dirty Cop. Mueller made a rare public statement to quash the rumor.

But despite all of that, it could still be true.

Yeah, ok.
              Like Rathergate it's fake but accurate

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                To summarize, POTUS offered to compromise with the Wicked Witch of the West but even before seeing the offer and knowing what was in it she refused it. At that point she owns this shutdown.
                Trump owns the shutdown. He's been a jerk about it from day one andvfc has sown nothing but animosity and belligerance each day it has been active. Only an absolute idiot would expect after all the hostility and abusive behavior that his opponents would suddenly find themselves in a conciliatory mood just because he's finally figured out his shutdown may well end any chances he might have had for a second term.

Jim
                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Let's see here: the BuzzFeed reporters openly admitted that they never saw the evidence for themselves,
                  BuzzFeed stands by its story, presumably it has good reason to do so.

one of the reporters has a long history of telling blatant lies to sell his stories, no other news organizations have been able to confirm the story,
                  Source please. Regardless, since when have “blatant lies” been an impediment for Trump supporters?

and Dirty Cop. Mueller made a rare public statement to quash the rumor.
                  Where does this “dirty cop” crap come from, Breitbart.

Mueller was universally praised by all sides when he was appointed Special Counsel; AG nominee William Barr praises Mueller as a 'straight shooter'.

But despite all of that, it could still be true.
                  Yes, all Mueller has said is that it contains inaccuracies, not that it was wrong.

It is quite consistent with what we know Cohen has done at Trump’s instruction previously, e.g. the Stormy Daniels hush money.

Yeah, ok.
                  One expects nothing else from MM.
                  “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                    Trump owns the shutdown. He's been a jerk about it from day one andvfc has sown nothing but animosity and belligerance each day it has been active. Only an absolute idiot would expect after all the hostility and abusive behavior that his opponents would suddenly find themselves in a conciliatory mood just because he's finally figured out his shutdown may well end any chances he might have had for a second term.

Jim
                    The other side has been just as hostile and belligerent but when Pelosi refused to even look at the compromise he was offering before rejecting it she owned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                      Sort of like how CBS initially stood by Rathergate. Keep in mind that the reporter behind this has a history of making similar false claims like claiming that Karl Rove had been indicted
                      Last edited by rogue06; 01-21-2019, 02:10 AM.

Comment

The other side has been just as hostile and belligerent but when Pelosi refused to even look at the compromise he was offering before rejecting it she owned it.
                        Only liberals care who "owns" the shutdown because Democrats and not Republicans are feeling the pressure.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Tassoron View Post

Source please. Regardless, since when have “blatant lies” been an impediment for Trump supporters?

Where does this “dirty cop” crap come from, Breitbart.

Mueller was universally praised by all sides when he was appointed Special Counsel; AG nominee William Barr praises Mueller as a 'straight shooter'.

Yes, all Mueller has said is that it contains inaccuracies, not that it was wrong.

It is quite consistent with what we know Cohen has done at Trump’s instruction previously, e.g. the Stormy Daniels hush money.

One expects nothing else from MM.
                          Here are the facts:

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...-cohen-report/

Breitbart wrote this report before the dirty cop quashed the rumor, and they nailed it. This story was fake news from the beginning.

As for Mueller, his long history as a corrupt investigator is well-documented.

"What stands out most during then-FBI Director Mueller’s term in office is the two-tiered system of justice, when obvious crimes and scandals involving government officials and private-sector elites were ignored or even covered up by the FBI. What Mueller failed to do to protect our country says more than anything he did. His level of aggressiveness in investigating our president is the exact inverse of how he acted when he was tasked with protecting America."

https://mobile.wnd.com/2017/08/the-8...talking-about/

Comment

Nope. Trump has used the US federal workers as 'human shields' in his last ditch effort to get his 'wall'. Rather than admit defeat over the issue, he is willing to force American federal workers to lose homes, go on food stamps, get ruined credit ratings, leave their chosen profession, etc. He has chosen to put the flying public at risk by forcing TSA workers to work without pay. And you that support Him in this are complicit with all the hardship this strategy has put on all these innocents.

What you are demanding rogue is that those that oppose the wall yield to this tyranny rather that demanding the tyrant cease and desist. Why do we have a policy that we do not negotiate with Terrorists Rogue? To keep them from escalating their activity. We can not stand behind this or blame his opponents. To do so would be to encourage this immoral narcissist to use this tactic again and again and again to get what he wants.

Donald Trump owns this thing. He started it. And Anyone with him on this strategy is participating in his evil. Period. He needs to find another way to get the wall than putting the financial and professional well being 800,000 innocent and faithful people at risk.

Jim
                            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                              Nope. Trump has used the US federal workers as 'human shields' in his last ditch effort to get his 'wall'. Rather than admit defeat over the issue, he is willing to force American federal workers to lose homes, go on food stamps, get ruined credit ratings, leave their chosen profession, etc. He has chosen to put the flying public at risk by forcing TSA workers to work without pay. And you that support Him in this are complicit with all the hardship this strategy has put on all these innocents.

What you are demanding rogue is that those that oppose the wall yield to this tyranny rather that demanding the tyrant cease and desist. Why do we have a policy that we do not negotiate with Terrorists Rogue? To keep them from escalating their activity. We can not stand behind this or blame his opponents. To do so would be to encourage this immoral narcissist to use this tactic again and again and again to get what he wants.

Donald Trump owns this thing. He started it. And Anyone with him on this strategy is participating in his evil. Period. He needs to find another way to get the wall than putting the financial and professional well being 800,000 innocent and faithful people at risk.

Jim
                              I think Trumps base has the same sociopathic nature as does Trump himself so appealing to their empathy has very little effect. If they give in, if they open the government, it will be due solely to political reasons and not because of any concern that they might otherwise have for the victims of their terrorism.

Comment

You guys...

Comment