Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

You Trump Supporters!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    wah wah wah. I am absurd. wah.
    This translator does a great job. No more trudging through paragraphs of dross trying to figure out what Chuck meant.

Comment

I hope you are following the story about Anastasia Vashukevich. Rachel has it.
      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
      “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
        I hope you are following the story about Anastasia Vashukevich.
        Gesundheit!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          I've never said anything of the sort.
          We know where you stand.
          My bad. Apparently, one lives in a state of denial and trolls harder. That the famously close-lipped Mueller said anything at all is rather damning.
          Not really. It's probably for that very reason that he did say something, to let it be known that the leak concerning Trumps obstruction didn't come at his behest.
          Cohen's credibility is shot. There is no reason whatever to trust anything he says.
          Yeah, we wouldn't want to defend an obvious liar now would we. Mueller isn't trusting Cohen either, you can bet they'll be corroborating evidence for anything Cohen gives to Mueller.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
            I hope you are following the story about Anastasia Vashukevich. Rachel has it.
            They can't, it's not news in their bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
              We know where you stand.
              No, you don't. Stop me if I've mentioned this before, but you're terrible at reading minds.
              Not really. It's probably for that very reason that he did say something, to let it be known that the leak concerning Trumps obstruction didn't come at his behest.
              Wow. The state of denial is strong in this one. That's not even close to what he said.
              Yeah, we wouldn't want to defend an obvious liar now would we. Mueller isn't trusting Cohen either, you can bet they'll be corroborating evidence for anything Cohen gives to Mueller.
              You're the one trying to rely on him.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                They can't, it's not news in their bubble.
                More lack of self awareness, Jimmy?
                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Apparently, in your sick little reprobate mind, you pervert my hope that Trump would nominate conservative SCOTUS justices (as opposed to Hillary's activist leftist choices) into some imagined "belief in Trump's pro-Christian virtues".
                  So, it was merely unabashed hypocrisy in order to get what you want come what may. Gotcha!

(you're just still tormented over the fact that Hillary isn't POTUS and SCOTUS isn't Hillary's.
                  Well you got your SCOTUS and Evangelicals will forever be identified with claiming to have moral standards and beliefs to which their behavior does not conform by supporting this womanizing, possibly treasonous charlatan.
                  “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                    So, it was merely unabashed hypocrisy in order to get what you want come what may. Gotcha!
                    It amazes me the degree to which you are so stupid (or dishonest) that you can't (or refuse to) understand "lesser of two evils", or, as I've often said, the "evil of two lessers".

Well you got your SCOTUS and Evangelicals will forever be identified with claiming to have moral standards and beliefs to which their behavior does not conform by supporting this womanizing, possibly treasonous charlatan.
                    In some quarters, yes, because there will always be dishonest people like you who hate Trump so much that you are willing to spread lies and idiocy just to be like your version of Trump.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It amazes me the degree to which you are so stupid (or dishonest) that you can't (or refuse to) understand "lesser of two evils", or, as I've often said, the "evil of two lessers".

In some quarters, yes, because there will always be dishonest people like you who hate Trump so much that you are willing to spread lies and idiocy just to be like your version of Trump.
                      “Lies” and “idiocy!” Are you denying that Trump is a lying, womanizing, possibly treasonous charlatan? And yet Trump would not be in power if not for Evangelicals cynical determination to get, in your own words, “conservative SCOTUS justices”.

Well you got your SCOTUS justices and Evangelicals will forever be identified with the moral standards and beliefs of the man who gave them to you. No wonder the young are leaving Evangelicalism in droves. “Evangelical Christianity’s Big Turn-Off” is its relentless pursuit of a conservative political agenda. Let’s call this the “political alienation” theory, which says that churches that have waged war against LGBT rights or supported Donald Trump are reaping the fallout: Millennials want nothing to do with them.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0bef3378cdf91
                      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

“Lies” and “idiocy!”
                        Calm yourself, O Queen of the Drama.

You can stop - there's help for that! If you continue on this path, you will become Trump.

Comment

Calm yourself, O Queen of the Drama.

You can stop - there's help for that! If you continue on this path, you will become Trump.
                          So predictable! What took you so long?

Comment

So predictable! What took you so long?
                            It's timeless, Tassy. You're a Drama Queen whether I respond immediately or later, so...

Comment

It's timeless, Tassy.
                              Then why mention it?

Comment

Then why mention it?
                                The frequency or promptness with which I mention it (or not) has nothing to do with the degree to which you are a Drama Queen, Tass.

Comment