Serving money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I do - but almost never ever write a check. I haven't reordered new checks since... um.... 2006.
    I reordered checks last year - but that was the first time since I'd gotten the account in 2002. I usually tithe by check, and sometimes I'll share a hotel room with my dad and use a check to repay him for my half of the bill.
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      I reordered checks last year - but that was the first time since I'd gotten the account in 2002. I usually tithe by check, and sometimes I'll share a hotel room with my dad and use a check to repay him for my half of the bill.
      I set up "auto pay" to do my tithing, just because I know I sometimes forgot my checkbook, or whatever. But I have to admit, it's not quite the same as "writing the check" for that.

I've actually considered going back to 'old school' for that very reason. When I make an offering above and beyond my tithe, I write a check* for that -- I think I just need to be more disciplined to actually writing the check twice a month when I get paid.

(actually, I make an additional "issue the check" instruction in my bill paying app)
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment