Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Vaccines and Informed Consent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaccines and Informed Consent

Various vaccines are derived either studies on aborted babies and/or using living tissue obtained from aborted babies.

The discussion is presented with the proof material at: https://cogforlife.org/prove-it/
    here is part of that page
    Prove It

Has anyone told you they didn’t believe we could possibly have vaccines produced right here in America from aborted fetal cell lines? Did anyone tell you it was a hoax? Children of God for Life gives you the full truth and the resources you need to prove it!

The fact that the Chickenpox, Hepatitis-A and MMR vaccines were developed using aborted fetal cell lines, MRC-5 and WI-38 has never been hidden from the public. The problem is that when parents go to their family doctors for vaccinations, who asks to see the product insert? Most parents want to know the risks and possible side effects. Like their doctors, parents are mostly concerned with the health of their children. And doctors, who have been administering the vaccines for years have never checked into the ingredients, although it has always been right at their fingertips. And what would happen if they did? They would read that the vaccine contains “residual DNA and proteins” and “components” of “MRC-5”, “WI-38” (or both) “human diploid cell lines”.

One such cell-line (with varivax as an example) is listed here: https://cogforlife.org/wi-38-aborted-fetal-cell-line/

The use of WI-38 is listed in the ingredients of Varivax: https://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi...vax_iii_pi.pdf

And the specific WI-38 product is listed at: https://www.coriell.org/0/Sections/S...814-J&PgId=166

A testimony excerpt of Plotkin (developer of some vaccines) is shown at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NACBHtFMllA

A list of vaccines utilizing these cell lines: https://cogforlife.org/wp-content/up...OrigFormat.pdf

Note: it is not fetal tissue that ends up in the vaccines but there will often/always be debris -- including dna fragments.
    Last edited by mikewhitney; 01-27-2019, 05:49 PM.

I don't think there is potential for adverse side effects from the debris. I'd say that unintended good has come from evil. It is a tragedy that the babies in question were aborted, but we can't change the past.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

There are indications that dna fragments are entering into the vaccines and are a possible cause of things like autism.

It is a tragedy that the babies in question were aborted, but we can't change the past.
      But we can try to change the future.
      Last edited by mikewhitney; 01-29-2019, 01:59 PM.

Comment

The recommendation is those wishing to be vaccinated for something should seek after vaccines derived from animals rather than fetal cells. The body will know to reject any debris in vaccines built on animal tissue.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          I don't think there is potential for adverse side effects from the debris. I'd say that unintended good has come from evil. It is a tragedy that the babies in question were aborted, but we can't change the past.
          The boy whose kidney was used to develop some of these vaccines was aborted because his mother had contracted rubella before he was born. She was probably more devastated than we are. Rubella can cause some potentially severe defects in an unborn child. At least his death has led to countless other children being spared the same fate.
          Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
            The recommendation is those wishing to be vaccinated for something should seek after vaccines derived from animals rather than fetal cells. The body will know to reject any debris in vaccines built on animal tissue.
            From what I remember, this isn't always possible. Some vaccines can only be derived from human tissue cultures.
            Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
              The body will reject cells from other people, too. That's why transplant patients have to take anti-rejection drugs for the rest of their lives.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X