Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election 2020

What the heck. We'll need one of these sooner or later - so why not now!?

I can well imagine that Trump would like to goad Schultz to run as an independent. After all - it would split the vote obn the left, increasing his chances. It's basically the same reason so many on the left want Kasich to make a primary run (which he would likely lose) and then run as an independent. It would split the Republican vote.

I would love to see us shift to an instant run-off model.
    The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Ex–Starbucks CEO Could Get Trump Re-elected

Kinda like this?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

May I present an alternative to the Traditional Candidates?

Rogue-Sparko-POTUS.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34717[/ATTACH]
        We won't ever rob you blind. Just until you need glasses.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

vote odin.jpg
          I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Yep... only I wanted this thread to be a bit broader - and about all things 2020!
            The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34717[/ATTACH]
              If THAT were to happen, I wouldn't just leave the U.S. I think I'd try to find a way off the planet...

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]34718[/ATTACH]
                Now THAT's funny...

Comment

Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
                  Yep... only I wanted this thread to be a bit broader - and about all things 2020!
                  Fortunately, only three more presidential cycles remaining, and we won't have to worry about it anymore!
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Fortunately, only three more presidential cycles remaining, and we won't have to worry about it anymore!
                    Well - in our case - that may well be true!

Comment

Well - in our case - that may well be true!
                      In all cases - life on earth will be over by then!

Ocasio-Cortez calls climate change ‘our World War II,’ warns the world will end in 12 years

Comment

If THAT were to happen, I wouldn't just leave the U.S. I think I'd try to find a way off the planet...
                        Doubtful. You would be the first one we enslave set free into our worker's paradise.

Comment

She's definitely young.

Comment

She's definitely young.
                            Too bad she won't reach adulthood.

Comment

Too bad she won't reach adulthood.
                              Maybe she'll be Madam President in 2040...

Comment