Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Air Fryer - like you see on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does tweb now have commercial sponsors?

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
      Does tweb now have commercial sponsors?
      Aside from roguetech labs and bait shop?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Aside from roguetech labs and bait shop?
        Finest kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          The thing that makes the newer toaster ovens better than the old ones is, like Sparko said, the convection factor. Hot air circulating around the food while it cooks. To me, the Air Fryer just does a much better job at "blasting" the food with hot air, cooking it more evenly.
          I just play some of Nancy Pelosi's lectures in front of my food. Lotsa hot air. But you should see what it does to milk. It curdles.
          When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Finest kind.
            I think you're the only one who catches the reference.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              I think you're the only one who catches the reference.
              We should go on a junket together.

Comment

After doing some research, I think I am going to try some fries on the Pizzazz Plus. If that doesn't work, then I will consider a hot air fryer.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  We should go on a junket together.
                  Maybe to Maine, New Orleans and Paris.

Comment

Made fries tonight on the Pizzaz countertop oven. It worked great, so I don't have to buy an air fryer.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                      Made fries tonight on the Pizzaz countertop oven. It worked great, so I don't have to buy an air fryer.

The Air Fryer has spoiled me on French Fries --- had some at a chicken place the other day, and they just tasted greasy. I like them so much better hot and crisp on the outside, and not so much on the inside - and not greasy.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The only problem I had was that the salt doesn't stick to them.

And I think I overcooked them just a little bit. But, not bad for the first time!

Comment

The only problem I had was that the salt doesn't stick to them.

And I think I overcooked them just a little bit. But, not bad for the first time!
                          A fine mist of sprayable olive oil on them, then salt them. Works like a charm! Olive Oil is supposed to be good for you.

soo.jpeg
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

A fine mist of sprayable olive oil on them, then salt them. Works like a charm! Olive Oil is supposed to be good for you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34977[/ATTACH]
                            I'll check with the keeper of the Pizzaz (MelMak) to see if a spray is ok to use.

Comment

I'll check with the keeper of the Pizzaz (MelMak) to see if a spray is ok to use.
                              It should be if you do it before you put them in. But, understood!

Comment

It should be if you do it before you put them in. But, understood!
                                That's what I was thinking.

Comment