Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Clinton- and Obama-isms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton- and Obama-isms

Sauce for the goose and all......

Knock yourselves out, fellas!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

One of these threads for Joe Biden would be hilarious. That man should not have been allowed in public without a gag on him.
    Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Feel free to post them here.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Can we smoke without inhaling?
        ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

This is just deplorable. Only those bitterly clinging to guns and religion would post here.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            This is just deplorable. Only those bitterly clinging to guns and religion would post here.
            This is about me, isn't it?

Oh, and bacon!

And not in that order!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

"You can keep your doctor!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                "You can keep your doctor!"
                Just not in chains in the basement.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
                  One of these threads for Joe Biden would be hilarious. That man should not have been allowed in public without a gag on him.
                  Doubtless why he was a good VP for Obama. Even a nutjob bent on assassination might think twice about putting him at the top.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Wasn't he referred to as "impeachment insurance"?
                    When I Survey....

Comment

I keep reading the title as "Climate - and Obama-isms"

Maybe because he was the One who was going to cause the oceans to recede....

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        Doubtless why he was a good VP for Obama. Even a nutjob bent on assassination might think twice about putting him at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                          Of course, people said the same thing about Dick Cheney, but for entirely different reasons.
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            Of course, people said the same thing about Dick Cheney, but for entirely different reasons.
                            And Dan Quayle

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              And Dan Quayle
                              No, that was for the same reason, if mostly unjustified. It only took one gaffe for the media to pounce on him (and they're still chuckling about the burn he got in a debate). He certainly didn't get the AOC treatment.

sigpic

Comment