Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

INF Treaty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    And they're adhering to it like an Eagle Scout, right?
    Yes, according to U.S. Intelligence, which I understand you idiotic misinformed Trump supporters believe to be lying to you, Iran is adhering to the agreement still. U.S Intelligence just testified to that fact in Congress. You must have been watching Fox News at the time.
    Last edited by JimL; 02-06-2019, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Yes, according to U.S. Intelligence, which I understand you idiotic misinformed Trump supporters....
      When you get viciously dishonest like this, it almost always precedes you saying something really really stupid. Don't you have a NAMBLA meeting to attend?
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

When you get viciously dishonest like this, it almost always precedes you saying something really really stupid. Don't you have a NAMBLA meeting to attend?
        Back up the assertion please, or like Trump, do you know better than our multi-billion dollar Intelligence operations.

Comment

Back up the assertion please, or like Trump, do you know better than our multi-billion dollar Intelligence operations.
          The assertion that you're a NAMBLA supporter? There's far more "back up" for that than there is that I'm a Trump supporter.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The assertion that you're a NAMBLA supporter? There's far more "back up" for that than there is that I'm a Trump supporter.
            No, your assertion that Trump is right about Iran and his own handpicked heads of the Intel agencies are wrong?

Comment

No, your assertion that Trump is right about Iran and his own handpicked heads of the Intel agencies are wrong?
              I made no such assertion.

Comment

I made no such assertion.
                Ya, you did. You implied that Iran was not adhering to the treaty which is the post of yours that I replied to. That's what Trump, in contradiction to the Intel, is saying as well.

Comment

Ya, you did. You implied that Iran was not adhering to the treaty which is the post of yours that I replied to. That's what Trump, in contradiction to the Intel, is saying as well.
                  No, I didn't. I was mocking your goofy mantra of " misinformed Trump supporters", which is why I came back with the question about whether you had a NAMBLA meeting to attend. Do they charge you annual dues?

Here, lemme help you out with this.... here was the actual exchange....

Yes, according to U.S. Intelligence, which I understand you idiotic misinformed Trump supporters....
                  My response was entirely based on your nutty "Trump supporters" reference.
                  Last edited by Cow Poke; 02-07-2019, 08:34 AM.

Comment

No, I didn't. I was mocking your goofy mantra of " misinformed Trump supporters", which is why I came back with the question about whether you had a NAMBLA meeting to attend. Do they charge you annual dues?

Here, lemme help you out with this.... here was the actual exchange....

My response was entirely based on your nutty "Trump supporters" reference.
                    Try going back to post #14 which was your response to me in concerning Iran. That might jog your memory as to what you were talking about!

Comment

Try going back to post #14 which was your response to me in concerning Iran. That might jog your memory as to what you were talking about!
                      That was about Iran adhering to the INF like an Eagle Scout, yes.

Then you poisoned your own statement with your dishonest " I understand you idiotic misinformed Trump supporters....", and I was mocking that. Which, AGAIN, is why I came back with the implication that you're a NAMBLA supporter. See post #23.

Jim, if you wish to be taken seriously, it would help if you would stop poising your own arguments with needless jackassery.

Comment

Jim, if you wish to be taken seriously, it would help if you would stop poising your own arguments with needless jackassery.
                        Posing? Poisoning?
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                          Posing? Poisoning?
                          Yes. Thank you, kind sir.

Comment