Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Abortion’s Devastating Impact Upon Black Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abortion’s Devastating Impact Upon Black Americans

Abortion’s Devastating Impact Upon Black Americans

When Stacey Abrams lost her bid for Georgia governor last November, she explained away her loss with the common liberal talking point that racism deprived her fellow African-Americans and other minorities of their fundamental right to vote. Her campaign was largely focused on turning out the minority vote.

In contrast, her silence was deafening concerning a far more potent factor holding down the black vote: namely, the staggering number of abortions in the black community. The inconvenient truth of “black genocide” significantly decreased the potential black population of Georgia over the past fifty years. According to recent Centers for Disease Control (CDC) statistics, while African-Americans constitute 32.2 percent of Georgia’s population, 62.4 percent of abortions in Georgia are performed on African-American women. By contrast, whites constitute 60.8 percent of the Georgia population, but only 24.7 percent of abortions were performed on white women. Even pro-abortion groups like the Guttmacher Institute admit that “black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion.”

These abortion numbers have curtailed population increases in the African-American community. Michael Novak calculated in 2002 that without the incidence of abortion, the African-American population would show at least a 36-percent increase. Even this number does not take into account the number of children who may have been born to those who were aborted.

In its endorsement of Abrams, Planned Parenthood referred to her as an “unwavering champion for reproductive health and rights.” In proudly accepting their endorsement, Ms. Abrams emphasized that she would “not whisper” her campaign’s pro-choice position, proclaiming that abortion would be a “proud and central facet” of her campaign and governance. By aligning herself with Planned Parenthood’s agenda, Abrams ignored the warnings of community pastors such as Clenard Childress, Jr., who warned, “If the current trend [of abortions in the black community] continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant.”....
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

We can thank white leftists...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

It's no coincidence that the majority of Planned Parenthood's butcher shops are within walking distance of minority populations.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Tragic, and for the most part, this does go unnoticed...
        "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Comment

More right wing think-tank garbage.
          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
          “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
            Is it?

Jim
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Your extensive list of sources and backup is absolutely overwhelming.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                It's how he marshals his evidence and presents it in such a logical, irrefutable manner that makes any attempt to argue against it that leaves me in awe.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  It's how he marshals his evidence and presents it in such a logical, irrefutable manner that makes any attempt to argue against it that leaves me in awe.
                  Personally, I'm still marveling at the jargon!

Comment

Would it even bother you if African-American unborn were disproportionately aborted?
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      Would it even bother you if African-American unborn were disproportionately aborted?
                      He's from across the pond. Perhaps ask him about Muslim-British unborn?
                      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        What I could have said was that I have not read such a concentration of appalling drivel in all my life and I am astounded that you had the temerity to post it on this illustrious website. I chose not to but I really think my comments are self explanatory.

within a few decades, African-Americans may well be an endangered species.
                        I doubt that a lot. No, more endangered are the lunatics of the Witherspoon Institute. Odd use of the word 'species' don't you think.
                        Last edited by firstfloor; 02-14-2019, 06:05 PM.
                        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                        “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

What I could have said was that I have not read such a concentration of appalling drivel in all my life and I am astounded that you had the temerity to post it on this illustrious website. I chose not to but I really think my comments are self explanatory.
                          I posted it, as I often do, without comment. You know, for discussion. And your comments are ... well... amusing, if nothing else.

Comment

Henry Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) abortion statistics.

KFF Population Statistics

Utah
                            79% ethnically "white" ... percentage of all abortions performed 80%
                            1% ethnically "black" ... percentage of all abortions performed 4%

Pennsylvania
                            77% white ... abortion % = 50%
                            11% black ... abortion % = 42%

The American averages of live births per 1000 women by ethnic group show 51 for white and 55 for black.

Note that forecast population distribution for 2045 shows whites 49%/all others combined 51%. Blacks are expected to comprise 13.1% of the total ...
                            In terms of percentage, the white population is expected to decline from 75.1% in the year 2000 and through 63.7% in 2010 to 49% in 2045, black population is expected to increase (again in terms of percentage) by .8% over that same period.
                            In short, there seems to be some hyperbole involved in the political information.
                            1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                            ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                            Scripture before Tradition:
                            but that won't prevent others from
                            taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                            of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment