Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump Tax derail - Abortion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Isn't everybody pretty much saying the same things by now?

Might it be a good idea to close this thread?
    Fine with me.

Comment

• How bout anybody else have some last words of wisdom, then we close the thread, eh? Maybe this evening?
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        How bout anybody else have some last words of wisdom, then we close the thread, eh? Maybe this evening?
        OK. First let me apologize to Jim. I never meant to mock him or twist any words. I am sorry if anything I said came across that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          OK. First let me apologize to Jim. I never meant to mock him or twist any words. I am sorry if anything I said came across that way.
          Thanks, much appreciated.

Jim
          Last edited by oxmixmudd; 02-21-2019, 07:10 AM.
          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Moderated By: CP

Ladies and gentlemen, as we close this thread, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you.”

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
            Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment