Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Pacific Northwest

I am from the Pacific Northwest and love life. I have studied Alcohol/Drug and Chemical Dependency at Edmonds Community College. I am hoping to complete a bachelor's degree in Psychology with emphasis on Addiction studies. And, then go for a Master's to be a dual licensed clinician. I am also looking to obtain a recovery coach certification. At the moment, I am developing a Christian based recovery coach program. I have published a variety web content on religion, apologetic, Christian teaching, philosophy, history, recovery, addiction, substance use disorder, and spiritual mindfulness and living.
    For a Christ-Centric Recovery and Mindful Christian Living - Damascus Way Recovery

For Latter-day Saint Christian, Political, and Social Commentary and Apologetics - Mormon Apologia

Welcome aboard.
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Welcome, TRB!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

So you’re not too far from Seattle and McChord AFB.
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Tacoma is my childhood home.

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
            So you’re not too far from Seattle and McChord AFB.
            I am up north in Marysville, grew up in Shelton, lived in the Olympia area for a few years and bounced around. spent some time living on Fort Lewis when my father was in the Army.
            For a Christ-Centric Recovery and Mindful Christian Living - Damascus Way Recovery

For Latter-day Saint Christian, Political, and Social Commentary and Apologetics - Mormon Apologia

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
              Tacoma is my childhood home.
              Somehow, I have missed living in Tacoma area lol. Downtown Tacoma has changed alot. Puyallup and that area changing too. Lived in Renton and Kent for a short time.

Comment

Yes....and no more Aroma of Tacoma. I preferred the dump to Downtown because of that stench.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                  Yes....and no more Aroma of Tacoma. I preferred the dump to Downtown because of that stench.
                  Oh yeah, I don't think that no longer applies. Then again, been a spell since I've traveled south lol.

Comment

Just FYI, since you are Mormon, please change your faith designation to that. "Christian", for the purpose of this site, is only for those who adhere to the traditional Christian faith as outlined in the site's Mission Statement. Please see our FAQ for further details.

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...ssionstatement
                    Last edited by Bill the Cat; 02-15-2019, 09:18 AM.
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X