Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Jussie Smollett: MAGA Attack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    That's true! I fell down (tripped) and cracked a rib. Doctor said they couldn't do anything other than give me some pain meds and tell me to not move around. The pain meds did nothing and even breathing hurt. Moving around walking and swinging my arms around on a stage, bellowing out a song would not be on my list of things to do.

I always laugh watching TV shows where some hero gets some busted ribs and soldiers on with just a grimace. Ha!
    Yeah, and the last time I cracked a rib, they said they don't even wrap them anymore, cause they don't want you to get pneumonia. Pretty much "suck it up and drive on, soldier!"
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

That's true! I fell down (tripped) and cracked a rib. Doctor said they couldn't do anything other than give me some pain meds and tell me to not move around. The pain meds did nothing and even breathing hurt. Moving around walking and swinging my arms around on a stage, bellowing out a song would not be on my list of things to do.

I always laugh watching TV shows where some hero gets some busted ribs and soldiers on with just a grimace. Ha!
      Like the old cowboy movies where someone gets shot in the shoulder and has to put his arm in a sling for almost an entire day before it's as good as new.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Like the old cowboy movies where someone gets shot in the shoulder and has to put his arm in a sling for almost an entire day before it's as good as new.
        Or Chuck Conner walking down the dirt road firing 137 rounds from his rifle, taking three bullets out of his shirt pocket, reload, then fire another hundred or so rounds....
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I went ice skating several years ago, the first time in well over a decade, so I was a bit out of practice. I built up a little speed, my shoulders got ahead of my feet, and I did what I can only describe as a Superman -- arms straight in front, feet straight behind, and I fell flat on my chest from about three feet in the air. I didn't break anything, but it knocked the wind out of me for several seconds, and I hurt for weeks. I suspect I bruised my sternum. I can't imagine what it would have felt like to actually break a rib.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            I went ice skating several years ago, the first time in well over a decade, so I was a bit out of practice. I built up a little speed, my shoulders got ahead of my feet, and I did what I can only describe as a Superman -- arms straight in front, feet straight behind, and I fell flat on my chest from about three feet in the air. I didn't break anything, but it knocked the wind out of me for several seconds, and I hurt for weeks. I suspect I bruised my sternum. I can't imagine what it would have felt like to actually break a rib.
            I did that, but with a 35mm camera hanging around my neck --- THAT is what I fell on and cracked 2 ribs.

Comment

The letter also contained a white powder which turned out to be aspirin.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02...staged-attack/

Here's the kicker: anything that goes through the mail is under Federal jurisdiction.
              Source: FBI Investigating Whether Jussie Smollett Involved in Sending Hate Letter to Himself

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...er-to-himself/

© Copyright Original Source

This could go very badly for him.

Comment

More details:

Source: Smollett threat letter called "enormous mistake"; Purported attack location identified; Federal charges "certain"

https://www.cwbchicago.com/2019/02/s...-enormous.html

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                  Or he was making a fashion statement...
                  Or was getting ready for a David Carradine night of fun and frolic.
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                    Or was getting ready for a David Carradine night of fun and frolic.
                    That didn't go well for Grasshopper...
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

More details:

Source: Smollett threat letter called "enormous mistake"; Purported attack location identified; Federal charges "certain"

https://www.cwbchicago.com/2019/02/s...-enormous.html

Maybe they can get Comey to write a letter? "Although Smollett has technically broken the law several times, we find that no reasonable prosecutor would press charges so we are going to completely ignore it"

Comment

It's not even a particularly original hoax:

Source
                        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

LOOK!!! Someone put a noose around Donald Trump's neck and Obama is laughing about it!!!!

ScreenHunter_.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            It's not even a particularly original hoax:

Source

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

smollett.jpg
                              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Smollett is now officially considered a suspect in a criminal investigation

Source: Jussie Smollett now considered suspect in his report of hate-crime attack, Chicago police say

Police said Smollett is suspected of filing a false police report, which is a felonySource

Comment