Announcement

Collapse

LDS - Mormonism Guidelines

Theists only.

Look! It's a bird, no it's a plane, no it's a bicycle built for two!

This forum is a debate area to discuss issues pertaining to the LDS - Mormons. This forum is generally for theists only, and is generaly not the area for debate between atheists and theists. Non-theists may not post here without first obtaining permission from the moderator of this forum. Granting of such permission is subject to Moderator discretion - and may be revoked if the Moderator feels that the poster is not keeping with the spirit of the World Religions Department.

Due to the sensitive nature of the LDS Temple Ceremonies to our LDS posters, we do not allow posting exact text of the temple rituals, articles describing older versions of the ceremony, or links that provide the same information. However discussion of generalities of the ceremony are not off limits. If in doubt, PM the area mod or an Admin

Non-theists are welcome to discuss and debate these issues in the Apologetics 301 forum without such restrictions.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Top 10 Mormon Problems Explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Mormon Problems Explained

Top 10 Mormon Problems Explained

While I was looking up some info for TRB's Christ in Ancient Americas - A Compelling Evidence of the BOM's Authenticity, I came across this link.

This was sent to me by the lady my wife and I flew to Salt Lake City to meet, as she became a Christian, leaving the Mormon Church. She has become somewhat of a "missionary to the Mormons".

The topics covered are:
    1. The Book of Abraham
    2. The First Vision
    3. The Book of Mormon Translation
    4. Book of Mormon Problems
    5. Authorship of Book of Mormon
    6. Blacks & the Priesthood
    7. Kinderhook Plates
    8. Polygamy
    9. Witnesses
    10. Temple

(The change in volume of the speaker's voice is irritating, but the information is excellent)
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

I'm probably the only one who automatically thinks of the Toni Rossi Band when I see "TRB".
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Smith is the first and biggest "problem" - he was so obviously a conman that I can't see how anyone believes that stuff. The bank scam alone proves that.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X