Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mueller Report Next Week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    It's really not a good week for Trump-haters.
    It hasn't been a good two-years for Trump haters.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      It hasn't been a good two-years for Trump haters.
      But, they had HOPE!!!! That hope has not been dashed, and they're left to spin like ... well... dreidels on Hanukkah.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Oh no! does that mean that JimL is Starlight's sockpuppet?

Comment

• Somebody with more time than me needs to start a new thread cataloging all the times our resident liberals confidently predicted that Mueller would find Trump guilty.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Oh no! does that mean that JimL is Starlight's sockpuppet?
            More likely their Svengali, otherwise known as Jacep, told them it was time to beat it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Of course now they want the entire report and all gathered evidence to be released so they can comb through it to see if there is anything at all they can use against Trump.

This is what happens when you start with a conclusion and then you create an investigation to support it, instead of having an investigation to find out the conclusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                Of course now they want the entire report and all gathered evidence to be released so they can comb through it to see if there is anything at all they can use against Trump.

This is what happens when you start with a conclusion and then you create an investigation to support it, instead of having an investigation to find out the conclusion.
                So, they've gone from "just WAIT, Mueller is bringing out the handcuffs and leg irons" to "OK, he obviously missed something - we need to check his work!"
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

So, they've gone from "just WAIT, Mueller is bringing out the handcuffs and leg irons" to "OK, he obviously missed something - we need to check his work!"
                  Maybe they are hoping to find Trump's tax returns.

Comment

• I made it a point to watch the shrews on The View this morning just to see how they handled the Mueller report. Essentially, not well. Not well at all. The viewer was treated to denialism and conspiracy theories where the conclusion that there was no collusion was mocked (in a later segment ABC News White House Correspondent Jon Karl did what he could to convince them this fantasy was now dead) and the AG Barr is part of a cover-up.

I can only imagine how hysterical their reaction would have been if they didn't have a couple days to compose themselves before going on air.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• So, the scummy little liar, Adam Schiff, chair of the House Intelligence Committee, had said two years ago that he had "more than circumstantial evidence" of collusion, and has religiously claimed there's a "there" there, should resign in disgrace.

At the very least - they should demand that Schiff produce his "more than circumstantial evidence" that Mueller apparently overlooked.

Kellyanne Conway demands House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff 'resign today'

The White House is continuing its victory lap over Special Counsel Robert Mueller's findings, demanding apologies and resignations from Democrats.

White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway spoke to Fox & Friends on Monday morning after Attorney General William Barr released his summary of Mueller's report, which he said found no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election. Conway, as a result, called for the resignation of House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), who said hours before Barr's summary was released that there exists "significant evidence" of collusion.

"Adam Schiff should resign," Conway said on Monday. "He has no right as somebody who has been peddling a lie day after day after day." Conway also said during the show that Schiff's resignation should come "today," per Politico.

Schiff said after the release of Barr's summary that the full Mueller report must be released, explaining that Mueller did not find collusion "notwithstanding Russian offers to help Trump’s campaign, their acceptance, and a litany of concealed interactions with Russia." He added that "I trust Mueller’s prosecutorial judgement, but the country must see the evidence." Brendan Morrow.

Comment

So, the scummy little liar, Adam Schiff, chair of the House Intelligence Committee, had said two years ago that he had "more than circumstantial evidence" of collusion, and has religiously claimed there's a "there" there, should resign in disgrace.

At the very least - they should demand that Schiff produce his "more than circumstantial evidence" that Mueller apparently overlooked.

Kellyanne Conway demands House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff 'resign today'

The White House is continuing its victory lap over Special Counsel Robert Mueller's findings, demanding apologies and resignations from Democrats.

White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway spoke to Fox & Friends on Monday morning after Attorney General William Barr released his summary of Mueller's report, which he said found no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election. Conway, as a result, called for the resignation of House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), who said hours before Barr's summary was released that there exists "significant evidence" of collusion.

"Adam Schiff should resign," Conway said on Monday. "He has no right as somebody who has been peddling a lie day after day after day." Conway also said during the show that Schiff's resignation should come "today," per Politico.

Schiff said after the release of Barr's summary that the full Mueller report must be released, explaining that Mueller did not find collusion "notwithstanding Russian offers to help Trump’s campaign, their acceptance, and a litany of concealed interactions with Russia." He added that "I trust Mueller’s prosecutorial judgement, but the country must see the evidence." Brendan Morrow.
                        I think that Mad Max(ine) Waters saw the same evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          I think that Mad Max(ine) Waters saw the same evidence.
                          She shared it with Tassman and JimL

Comment

She shared it with Tassman and JimL
                            I suspect little jimmy's bong melted due to over usage after the Mueller report findings were released.

Comment

I made it a point to watch the shrews on The View this morning just to see how they handled the Mueller report. Essentially, not well. Not well at all. The viewer was treated to denialism and conspiracy theories where the conclusion that there was no collusion was mocked (in a later segment ABC News White House Correspondent Jon Karl did what he could to convince them this fantasy was now dead) and the AG Barr is part of a cover-up.

I can only imagine how hysterical their reaction would have been if they didn't have a couple days to compose themselves before going on air.
                              Thank you for defiling your eyes and ears on our behalf. My schadenfreude gene was wondering about them.
                              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

I made it a point to watch the shrews on The View this morning just to see how they handled the Mueller report. Essentially, not well. Not well at all. The viewer was treated to denialism and conspiracy theories where the conclusion that there was no collusion was mocked (in a later segment ABC News White House Correspondent Jon Karl did what he could to convince them this fantasy was now dead) and the AG Barr is part of a cover-up.

Let me get this straight. Trump’s hand-picked AG who auditioned for the job with a gratuitous memo where he told Donald Trump what he wanted to hear, has offered a four-page summery of Mueller's Report and assures us that the full Report he won’t let us see, says Trump is completely innocent. Gotcha.
                                “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment