Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mueller Report Next Week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mueller sends report on Trump investigation to AG Barr

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...g-barr-n974006
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

00000000000000ab000-01bb2.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]35825[/ATTACH]
        Page told the committee that the FBI "did not blow over gross negligence.” Responding to a question from Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, Page testified the FBI, including Comey, believed Clinton may have committed gross negligence. “We, in fact — and, in fact, the Director — because, on its face, it did seem like, well, maybe there’s a potential here for this to be the charge. And we had multiple conversations, multiple conversations with the Justice Department about charging gross negligence," she said.

Page further testified the DOJ put a stop to that: “The Justice Department’s assessment was that it was both constitutionally vague, so that they did not actually feel that they could permissibly bring that charge.” The specific statute being referenced, 18 U.S. Code § 793, deals in part with “gross negligence” in the handling of national defense information, which Clinton came under scrutiny for possibly violating.

Page said Comey and the FBI spoke with DOJ about a gross negligence charge for Clinton multiple times, but that the DOJ consistently pushed back on it. “We had multiple conversations with the Justice Department about bringing a gross negligence charge. And that’s, as I said, the advice that we got from the Department was that they did not think — that it was constitutionally vague and not sustainable," she said.

Ratcliffe asked if the decision not to charge Clinton with gross negligence was a direct order from the DOJ. "When you say advice you got from the Department, you’re making it sound like it was the Department that told you: ‘You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to,’” he said.

Page responded: “That’s correct.”

source
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Pundits at CNN are calling this a "huge victory" for Trump and saying that "He's been vindicated." Shifty Adam Schiff once again states his intention to call for Mueller to testify. Trump's advisers are popping champagne corks (proverbially speaking) and declaring that Mueller "doesn’t have the goods".
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Pundits at CNN are calling this a "huge victory" for Trump and saying that "He's been vindicated." Shifty Adam Schiff once again states his intention to call for Mueller to testify. Trump's advisers are popping champagne corks (proverbially speaking) and declaring that Mueller "doesn’t have the goods".
            They may be jumping the gun a bit but it is telling that Mueller's office indicated that there would be no more indictments and that the word "collusion" wasn't being used by anyone associated with the report.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The president did not have to sit down for an interview. They were so concerned about that, because he’d get caught up in lies–and there’d be perjury traps. Okay, so that’s now over. No more people being indicted. Sealed, unsealed–no more indictments. Mueller is done. Huge victory for the president,” he said.
              Do these people have no sense of dignity (or shame?).
              1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
              ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
              Scripture before Tradition:
              but that won't prevent others from
              taking it upon themselves to deprive you
              of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

The latest spin from the left is that Mueller could have indicated Trump if he really wanted to, but he was simply observing the DOJ's long-standing tradition of not indicting a sitting president.

Comment

00000000000000ab000-01bb3a.jpg
                  Moderated By: rogue06

Image edited due to vulgar term

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                  Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by rogue06; 03-23-2019, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    The latest spin from the left is that Mueller could have indicated Trump if he really wanted to, but he was simply observing the DOJ's long-standing tradition of not indicting a sitting president.
                    Source?
                    "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

• Poor JimL. We have been telling him that there is no evidence and no collusion from the beginning and he kept denying it and saying "wait till Mueller is done!"

Comment

• Tucker Carlson: "The people on TV have been lying to you. They will deny it now. They will tell you it was always about Trump’s taxes or some foreign real estate deal or hush money he paid to a girlfriend. That’s a crock. This investigation was always from day one about collusion with Russia. About betraying this country. They told us that for years."

Comment

• Rachael Maddow cries as she accounces that there are no more indictments.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...e-indictments/

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            Rachael Maddow cries as she accounces that there are no more indictments.

That's what REAL JOURNALISTS DO, dummy!

seriously, I think the "burst into tears" banner is a little over the top
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Rachael Maddow cries as she accounces that there are no more indictments.

Wow. The only one I noticed reacting irrationally or showing emotional instability is the ridiculous person making the recording watching her and laughing like she was an inmate at Arkhum thinking that Maddow's crying.

I watched a good bit of Maddow's report last night. The only thing I noticed was that she looked tired, probably from leaving her vacation to make it in to a studio where she could do the show directly.

Jim
                              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

seriously, I think the "burst into tears" banner is a little over the top

you think?

Jim
                                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment