Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Pro-Abortion Group Plans to Release Children’s Book, Says Abortion is God's Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro-Abortion Group Plans to Release Children’s Book, Says Abortion is God's Plan

Popular Pro-Abortion Group Plans to Release Children’s Book, Says Abortion is Part of ‘God’s Plan’

Amelia Bonow, co-founder of the popular pro-choice “Shout Your Abortion” organization, recently released a video of her discussing her abortion with children, and said she plans to release a children’s book on abortion in 2020.

“I let a bunch of kids grill me about my abortion and it was great. Shout Your Abortion will be releasing a children’s book about abortion in 2020,” Bonow tweeted December 28, linking to a video of her defending abortion in conversations with children.

Bonow goes into detail about how she got pregnant, noting that her partner “wasn’t wearing a condom,” and describes in her own terms how an abortion works.

“You go to the doctor and they put this little straw inside of your cervix and then inside of your uterus, and then they just suck the pregnancy out. It was like a crappy dentist appointment or something. It was just like this is like a body thing that’s kind of uncomfortable, but then it was over, and I felt really just grateful that I wasn’t pregnant anymore,” she tells two young girls in the video.

“What do you think that God thinks about abortion?” she asks another kid in the video, who said that he believes God is “fine with it because there’s still babies being born.”

“I think it’s all part of God’s plan,” Bonow says in the video. She goes on to joke about the idea that some people “believe that life begins at conception.”

At one point, one of the kids asks Bonow if she at any point was “considering not doing it,” but Bonow responds that for her “it was like an instant feeling, like I was like I’m pregnant. OK, I’m having an abortion.”

She also suggested that the pro-life movement is “propaganda because often the people that say that don’t want to take care of people who have babies that they can’t afford and then are totally poor.”

“They want to deprive people of access to health care. I’m just like, that’s not—you guys aren’t pro life,” Bonow states.

She later responded to critics of the video by thanking “the anti-choice mob for sharing widely and exposing tens of thousands of conservative women who’ve had abortions to the fresh, seductive idea that they don’t have to hate themselves.”

Bonow’s organization plans to release a children’s book on abortion in 2020, and has already released one book for adults titled “Shout Your Abortion.”

http://theminnesotasun.com/2019/01/0...-of-gods-plan/

That could backfire. I first learned abortion was a thing when reading a medical encyclopedia at age 8 and knew it was horrible.

The person should have said that the baby was "released to elsewhere" and is now playing with the pets that were sent to the nice farm.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Horrifying... on the upside, if someone had explained pro-choice to me this way as a child, it would have turned me anti-abortion that much sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        You go to the doctor and they put this little straw inside of your cervix and then inside of your uterus, and then they just suck the pregnancy out.

they just suck the pregnancy out

suck the pregnancy out
        One-punch-man-ok-manga-600x320.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]35237[/ATTACH]
          One Punch Man FTW.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]35237[/ATTACH]
            Yeah most kids aren't stupid. They will think "that could have been me"

Comment

They are their own worst enemies...
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

How is it that children have more sense? Have these people blinded themselves or what?
                If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                  They celebrate death and killing children and expect that to convince children that they are right.

Comment

If my six-year-old was exposed to this, I expect she would cry and ask why anyone would do that.
                    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                      How is it that children have more sense? Have these people blinded themselves or what?
                      These are the same people who celebrate legalizing abortion right up to the moment of birth by ordering buildings and bridges be lit up with pink lights.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                        And it seems the only time liberals care about God is when they can misuse Him to their advantage.
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The responses to the author's tweet about it are not supportive of her at all. She apparently had a video of the interviews with children which is no longer there. Not sure if she pulled it or youtube did.

https://twitter.com/ameliabonow/stat...f-gods-plan%2F

Comment

When you tell a child that a human being is only a "real person" once they are of a certain age, that child will wonder if they are old enough, or a younger sibling, to be treated like a real person who is worth protecting. Kids internalize this stuff.
                            Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
                              When you tell a child that a human being is only a "real person" once they are of a certain age, that child will wonder if they are old enough, or a younger sibling, to be treated like a real person who is worth protecting. Kids internalize this stuff.
                              She seemed to be careful to characterize the fetus as "the pregnancy" so as to abstract it into something happening to the mother, rather than it being a baby. Easier to get kids to agree if they think it is something that is helping the mother than if they thought the mother was killing their baby. "suck the pregnancy out. all better!"

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X