Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Canuckistan's Trudeau in reelection trouble?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canuckistan's Trudeau in reelection trouble?

This might brighten mossy's day

Source: Justin Trudeau CRISIS: Canada PM�s popularity PLUNGES after scandal, Conservatives AHEAD

Source

© Copyright Original Source

He of the wandering eyebrow seemed to skate past being convicted of ethics violations during a vacation to the Bahamas in 2016 and accusations of having groped a woman at a concert might be feeling the heat over this.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

He has been pretty much a joke for the last several years.

I think he really lost the people when he paid off that terrorist.

Comment

Yup. I've been following this. They seem to be imploding from inside Cabinet. Hoping so! Election this fall!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Gerald Butts resigning has been a real head-scratcher. The reason he gives makes no sense at all.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trud...igns-1.4301856

I don't see how him resigning would do anything to not distract people from Trudeau's idiocy. It just put more focus on the whole scandelous situation, imo.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          He has been pretty much a joke for the last several years.

I think he really lost the people when he paid off that terrorist.
          A buffoon way out of his depth

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            A buffoon way out of his depth

A substitute drama teacher.

I have it on good authority that when he was a mere MP, he would sit beside a certain woman and spend question period showing her selfies on his phone. Then he'd ask her how he should vote on the topic at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
              A substitute drama teacher.

I have it on good authority that when he was a mere MP, he would sit beside a certain woman and spend question period showing her selfies on his phone. Then he'd ask her how he should vote on the topic at hand.

I know (well now "knew") someone who was a Senate staffer and talked about how John Kerry was like the really slow kid in class who constantly needed the simplest of concepts explained to him over and over.

Comment

Wow.
                TORONTO (AP) - Canada's former attorney general testified Wednesday she experienced a consistent and sustained effort by many people in Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's government to inappropriately interfere in the prosecution of a major Canadian engineering company and said the effort included "veiled threats."

Ex-justice minister and ex-attorney general Jody Wilson-Raybould said 11 people tried to interfere in her prosecutorial discretion. In a meeting with Trudeau, the prime minister raised the issue and asked her to "help out" with the case, she said.

Wilson-Raybould said she asked Trudeau if he was politically interfering with her role as attorney general and told him she would strongly advise against it.

"For a period of approximately four months, between September and December of 2018, I experienced a consistent and sustained effort by many people within the government to seek to politically interfere in the exercise of prosecutorial discretion in my role as the attorney general of Canada," she told a Parliament justice committee.
                https://www.kiro7.com/news/canada-ex...mestream_click

https://nationalpost.com/news/politi...testimony-live

Comment

Source: Justin Trudeau on BRINK: Rival vows to �RAMP UP PRESSURE� to OUST Canada PM

Source

Don't really know anything about Singh except that if he leads the New Democratic Party (NDP) he is almost certainly liberal. This means that it looks like all sides are gunning for Trudeau. They must smell blood in the water.

Comment

Source: Political Scandal Worsens for Canada�s Justin Trudeau

Source

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Source: Justin Trudeau on BRINK: Rival vows to �RAMP UP PRESSURE� to OUST Canada PM

Source

Don't really know anything about Singh except that if he leads the New Democratic Party (NDP) he is almost certainly liberal. This means that it looks like all sides are gunning for Trudeau. They must smell blood in the water.

I don't think the NDP's will win federally. They crap up every province in which they win leadership (the latest being mine), but they will work alongside the official opposition to get the current leader out. If the Conservatives win this fall, Singh will be joining forces with the likely opposition Liberals to cause trouble for them. That is part of their MO.

Comment

They're dropping like flies.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/jane...ctor-1.4321813

Comment

Source: Ex-Canadian minister says more revelations to come in scandal surrounding Trudeau

Source

FWICT, this looks like Trudeau and friends tried to quash an investigation into one of his buddies/contributors. So the sort of thing that the left fantasizes about Trump doing, Trudeau appears to have actually done -- and in an amazingly ham-fisted manner.

Comment

Yep. It's getting dirtier and dirtier. Trudeau has always been a liar and, of course, a substitute drama teacher with a penchant for dress-up.

Comment

Today:

https://globalnews.ca/news/5112044/j...ll-transcript/

The transcript is in the link.

Comment