Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Looking for the Holy Grail no worries The Pendragon is here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the Holy Grail no worries The Pendragon is here

Lets give a great Tweb welcome to The Pendragon.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Welcome to tweb

Now for the important question...

Do you like your bacon crispy or under-cooked and limp?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Welcome! Hope to see you around the site!

"What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Welcome to TWeb Pendragon.

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Welcome to tweb

Do you like your bacon burnt to a crisp or with flavor still in it?
          fify.

Comment

Greetings!
            Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Is this about ME?

Welcome!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Welcome, Pendragon!
                I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

Hello, Pendragon. It's nice to have you here. Please enjoy yourself and post as our Lord so leads you to.
                  ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Welcome to tweb

Do you like your bacon crispy or under-cooked and limp?
                    Crispy, but without all the charcoal.
                    "Any sufficiently advanced technology, is indistinguishable from Magic!"
                    -- Arthur C. Clark

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                      Lets give a great Tweb welcome to The Pendragon.
                      Well I have no idea where to find the holy Grail. But I do have a couple of Coconuts and know how fast a swallow flies. I lost my "Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch"
                      Last edited by The Pendragon; 02-23-2019, 08:15 PM.
                      -- Arthur C. Clark

Comment

Originally posted by The Pendragon View Post
                        Well I have no idea where to find the holy Grail. But I do have a couple of Coconuts and know how fast a swallow flies. I lost my "Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch"
                        That was the correct answer.
                        Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by The Pendragon View Post
                          Crispy, but without all the charcoal.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

welcome to theologyweb.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
                              That was the correct answer.
                              The real question "African or European swallow?"
                              -- Arthur C. Clark

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X