Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Simply disgusting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sad part is she is an abortion counselors who didn't use any forms of birth control.
    I hadn't been using any kind of birth control, which is crazy, I know. I’m a sex educator, and I love talking about birth control. Before this experience, hormonal birth control scared me because of complications I’d heard about from friends — gaining weight, depression, etc. So I tracked my ovulation cycle, and I didn't have any long-term partners.
    Evening more disturbing is her comparing it giving birth
    I remember breathing and humming through it like I was giving birth. I know that sounds weird, but to me, this was as birth-like as it could be. It will always be a special memory for me. I still have my sonogram, and if my apartment were to catch fire, it would be the first thing I'd grab.
    Also how can someone be showing an abortion procedure if if doesn't show whole the graphic abortion?
    KM Misner said it better
    This video isn't really of "your abortion". You were very careful to shield your video's viewers from the "graphic" aspect - what actually happened to your embryo. After all, showing that the embryo turned into a bloody puree wouldn't be good for marketing purposes. Honestly, the message of your video seems to be: "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!" except in your case it's more like "Pay no attention to the abortionist behind that sheet!" You tried very hard to make it all about you, hoping that people wouldn't ask too many questions about what happened to the embryo.

I also think it is very telling that in this comment about adoption you mentioned you're worried about getting attached to "the pregnancy", when most women would have referred to becoming attached to "the baby" or at least "the fetus".

You claim that you learned your lesson about unprotected sex from this, yet you still shrug it off as "things happen" as if unprotected sex were some random, unavoidable event instead of a choice you made. You had the choice to control your body by not inviting an embryo into it in the first place. You made the choice to leave it up to chance, even though you knew you were taking a risk.
    Last edited by claymore; 05-08-2014, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dee Dee Warren View Post
      Am I missing something? She didn't get pregnant just to film her abortion, she got pregnant by mistake (stupid stupid careless reckless mistake) but not on purpose to film her abortion.
      She chose to have reckless unprotected sex with a dude she was not even dating. That's not getting pregnant by mistake. And she was extremely cavalier about it in subsequent interviews. Then she decided to destroy the evidence of her poor decision. Then she found out that there was a contest to make a movie about it and she had them film her facial reactions during the butchering of her child. Then she went on TV and basically told the audience that it was no big deal.
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X