Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Transgender sprinters finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut girls indoor track championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    I don't find it hikarious at all. It's a complete farce. It accents the fact that a Trans gender person, regardless of how their mind works or how they think is, except in rare cases, physically what they were born as. You cant change you DNA. You might be a mental women in a man's body, or a mental man in a womens body. But the body is still either male or female. And it is your body that determines your classification for sports competition.

Why anyone in their right mind wants to pretend they are what they are not is just beyond me. We dont get to choose our DNA.
    I find it hilarious only in the sense that the alternative is rather dire.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      They are learning important lessons.

I don't find it hikarious at all. It's a complete farce. It accents the fact that a Trans gender person, regardless of how their mind works or how they think is, except in rare cases, physically what they were born as. You cant change you DNA. You might be a mental women in a man's body, or a mental man in a womens body. But the body is still either male or female. And it is your body that determines your classification for sports competition.
      A sport like wrestling is a sanitised form of combat, and people have been pretending for years that the best kickass women can be as good a soldier as above-average men, that their physical performance can be as good. That lie has been accepted. Now the best women are competing with above-average men in sports, they lose badly, and then lots of complaints and whining.

By accepting the smaller lies, people become more powerless against the bigger ones. And they've accepted so, so many lies about Equality.
      Last edited by demi-conservative; 10-22-2019, 01:00 AM.
      Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
        Btw, a lot of the feminist movements don't support this for obvious reasons
        The feminists reap what they sow, and deserve this situation. Their daughters don't, but welcome to unfair life.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          The Women's March recently denounced their notorious vagina hats since it discriminated against women who didn't have vaginas (i.e., men who think they're women)
          Feminism is not about equal rights, as often claimed, but about eradicating all differences between men and women. This is its full flowering, the full reaping of what was sowed.

Comment

IWhy anyone in their right mind wants to pretend they are what they are not is just beyond me. We dont get to choose our DNA.
            These people are clearly not in their right minds.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

If all women refuse to compete at all if a Trans-woman is competing, it might stop...maybe not, but, competing against them lends some legitimacy to them...
              "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
                If all women refuse to compete at all if a Trans-woman is competing, it might stop...maybe not, but, competing against them lends some legitimacy to them...
                It's kind of hilarious to imagine a future where liberals will have effectively destroyed women's sports, and it will be nothing but men competing against men, with "transgender" serving as the peewee league of adult sports.

Comment

This is what true Freedom looks like: the ability to revolt against norms and traditions, even against biological reality itself. To present oneself as one wishes, to seek happiness in one's desired way. Freedom! Revolution!
                  Last edited by demi-conservative; 10-23-2019, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
                    But then they'll be castigated as "intolerant," "bigoted," "transphobes." That's the problem. Everyone is apparently so horrified of being cast down as intolerant by... a small group of people with strangely a lot of power and influence, so they just grin and bear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                      This is what true Freedom looks like: the ability to revolt against norms and traditions, even against biological reality itself. To present oneself as one wishes, to seek happiness in one's desired way. Freedom! Revolution!
                      If only they stopped there...
                      That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                        But then they'll be castigated as "intolerant," "bigoted," "transphobes." That's the problem. Everyone is apparently so horrified of being cast down as intolerant by... a small group of people with strangely a lot of power and influence, so they just grin and bear it.
                        Yeah...but...So what? Why care what "they" think. Until public outcry gets loud enough, this will continue. Time for them to make a stand and say no, we will not compete against men dressed up like a woman.
                        "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
                          Yeah...but...So what? Why care what "they" think. Until public outcry gets loud enough, this will continue. Time for them to make a stand and say no, we will not compete against men dressed up like a woman.
                          "Why care what "they" think."

That's the million dollar question, isn't it? It's almost as if the power and influence of this small subset of people over the majority transcends the type of power and influence you would logically expect them not to have. I don't get it.

Comment

• This thread is suddenly relevant again:

Hours after taking the oath of office, President Joe Biden signed an executive order on Wednesday giving sweeping “rights” to men and women who want to live as the opposite biological sex, including allowing these transgender individuals to compete in sports.

“On day 1, Biden unilaterally eviscerates women’s sports,” author Abigail Shrier posted on Twitter. “Any educational institution that receives federal funding must admit biologically-male athletes to women’s teams, women’s scholarships, etc.”

“A new glass ceiling was just placed over girls,” the tweet said.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...womens-sports/

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              This thread is suddenly relevant again:

Hours after taking the oath of office, President Joe Biden signed an executive order on Wednesday giving sweeping “rights” to men and women who want to live as the opposite biological sex, including allowing these transgender individuals to compete in sports.

“On day 1, Biden unilaterally eviscerates women’s sports,” author Abigail Shrier posted on Twitter. “Any educational institution that receives federal funding must admit biologically-male athletes to women’s teams, women’s scholarships, etc.”

Gender Appropriation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                This thread is suddenly relevant again:

And with that we have witnessed the death knell of girls and women's sports.

In virtually every field they've competed in the transgendered participants have not only won they shattered old records.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment