Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Transgender sprinters finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut girls indoor track championships

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    I don't find it hikarious at all. It's a complete farce. It accents the fact that a Trans gender person, regardless of how their mind works or how they think is, except in rare cases, physically what they were born as. You cant change you DNA. You might be a mental women in a man's body, or a mental man in a womens body. But the body is still either male or female. And it is your body that determines your classification for sports competition.

Why anyone in their right mind wants to pretend they are what they are not is just beyond me. We dont get to choose our DNA.
    I find it hilarious only in the sense that the alternative is rather dire.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    They are learning important lessons.

I don't find it hikarious at all. It's a complete farce. It accents the fact that a Trans gender person, regardless of how their mind works or how they think is, except in rare cases, physically what they were born as. You cant change you DNA. You might be a mental women in a man's body, or a mental man in a womens body. But the body is still either male or female. And it is your body that determines your classification for sports competition.
    A sport like wrestling is a sanitised form of combat, and people have been pretending for years that the best kickass women can be as good a soldier as above-average men, that their physical performance can be as good. That lie has been accepted. Now the best women are competing with above-average men in sports, they lose badly, and then lots of complaints and whining.

By accepting the smaller lies, people become more powerless against the bigger ones. And they've accepted so, so many lies about Equality.
    Last edited by demi-conservative; 10-22-2019 at 12:00 AM.
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    Btw, a lot of the feminist movements don't support this for obvious reasons
    The feminists reap what they sow, and deserve this situation. Their daughters don't, but welcome to unfair life.
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    The Women's March recently denounced their notorious vagina hats since it discriminated against women who didn't have vaginas (i.e., men who think they're women)
    Feminism is not about equal rights, as often claimed, but about eradicating all differences between men and women. This is its full flowering, the full reaping of what was sowed.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    IWhy anyone in their right mind wants to pretend they are what they are not is just beyond me. We dont get to choose our DNA.
    These people are clearly not in their right minds.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Professor and Chaplain Littlejoe's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    If all women refuse to compete at all if a Trans-woman is competing, it might stop...maybe not, but, competing against them lends some legitimacy to them...
    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlejoe View Post
    If all women refuse to compete at all if a Trans-woman is competing, it might stop...maybe not, but, competing against them lends some legitimacy to them...
    It's kind of hilarious to imagine a future where liberals will have effectively destroyed women's sports, and it will be nothing but men competing against men, with "transgender" serving as the peewee league of adult sports.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    This is what true Freedom looks like: the ability to revolt against norms and traditions, even against biological reality itself. To present oneself as one wishes, to seek happiness in one's desired way. Freedom! Revolution!
    Last edited by demi-conservative; 10-23-2019 at 04:39 AM.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlejoe View Post
    But then they'll be castigated as "intolerant," "bigoted," "transphobes." That's the problem. Everyone is apparently so horrified of being cast down as intolerant by... a small group of people with strangely a lot of power and influence, so they just grin and bear it.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by demi-conservative View Post
    This is what true Freedom looks like: the ability to revolt against norms and traditions, even against biological reality itself. To present oneself as one wishes, to seek happiness in one's desired way. Freedom! Revolution!
    If only they stopped there...

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---