Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 102

Thread: Transgender sprinters finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut girls indoor track championships

  1. #1
    God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central VA
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,810
    Amen (Given)
    8058
    Amen (Received)
    8389

    Transgender sprinters finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut girls indoor track championships

    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...nder-sprinter/

    Andraya Yearwood, a 17-year-old junior at Cromwell High School, is one of two transgender high school sprinters in Connecticut, transitioning to female.

    She [sic] recently finished second in the 55-meter dash at the state open indoor track championships. The winner, Terry Miller of Bloomfield High, is also transgender and set a girls state indoor record of 6.95 seconds. Yearwood finished in 7.01 seconds and the third-place competitor, who is not transgender, finished in 7.23 seconds.


    Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

    I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

  2. Amen Cow Poke, LeaC amen'd this post.
  3. #2
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    56,629
    Amen (Given)
    12299
    Amen (Received)
    26321
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...nder-sprinter/

    Andraya Yearwood, a 17-year-old junior at Cromwell High School, is one of two transgender high school sprinters in Connecticut, transitioning to female.

    She [sic] recently finished second in the 55-meter dash at the state open indoor track championships. The winner, Terry Miller of Bloomfield High, is also transgender and set a girls state indoor record of 6.95 seconds. Yearwood finished in 7.01 seconds and the third-place competitor, who is not transgender, finished in 7.23 seconds.
    Yet another case of the liberals' social engineering coming back to bite them. After decades of "women's rights", the women get trampled by the left's next fascination - transgenderism.
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

  4. #3
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25,525
    Amen (Given)
    1803
    Amen (Received)
    5225
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...nder-sprinter/

    Andraya Yearwood, a 17-year-old junior at Cromwell High School, is one of two transgender high school sprinters in Connecticut, transitioning to female.

    She [sic] recently finished second in the 55-meter dash at the state open indoor track championships. The winner, Terry Miller of Bloomfield High, is also transgender and set a girls state indoor record of 6.95 seconds. Yearwood finished in 7.01 seconds and the third-place competitor, who is not transgender, finished in 7.23 seconds.
    Yeah, this is a big deal in my state - if this keeps up a girl will never win another event.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

  5. #4
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49,960
    Amen (Given)
    5003
    Amen (Received)
    22203
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Yet another case of the liberals' social engineering coming back to bite them. After decades of "women's rights", the women get trampled by the left's next fascination - transgenderism.
    ^That.

    I don't understand how the liberals are not up in arms about White Men trying to horn in on Women's Gender. They get upset if a white person sells tacos or wears the wrong dress, or black face. It is racial or cultural "appropriation" but they don't see a man pretending to be a woman as "gender appropriation" - which it clearly is. They are claiming that just because they want to "self-identify" as a woman they have to be treated as a woman in all ways, even if they have not had a lick of surgery. They can claim to have a "woman-owned" business, compete in women's sports, etc. Any gains women have made in equal rights or benefits mean nothing because now a man can just claim to be a woman and take that right away from them again.

  6. Amen Cow Poke, QuantaFille, LeaC amen'd this post.
  7. #5
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    56,629
    Amen (Given)
    12299
    Amen (Received)
    26321
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    ^That.

    I don't understand how the liberals are not up in arms about White Men trying to horn in on Women's Gender. They get upset if a white person sells tacos or wears the wrong dress, or black face. It is racial or cultural "appropriation" but they don't see a man pretending to be a woman as "gender appropriation" - which it clearly is. They are claiming that just because they want to "self-identify" as a woman they have to be treated as a woman in all ways, even if they have not had a lick of surgery. They can claim to have a "woman-owned" business, compete in women's sports, etc. Any gains women have made in equal rights or benefits mean nothing because now a man can just claim to be a woman and take that right away from them again.
    Moss referenced this earlier....And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

  8. #6
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,059
    Amen (Given)
    5850
    Amen (Received)
    6534
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    Yeah, this is a big deal in my state - if this keeps up a girl will never win another event.
    But giving women preferential treatment, even if it's as simple holding a door open for them, is demeaning according to liberals, so this is just treating them as equals.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  9. #7
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    56,629
    Amen (Given)
    12299
    Amen (Received)
    26321
    The Testosterone-Fueled He-Men of Women’s Sports

    A college friend from Connecticut told this joke (it was also a joke made at the expense of Michigan Tech, the engineering school in the frigid U.P.) about Maine: “Maine, where the men are men, and women are, too.” Well. Connecticut could teach Maine a thing or two about women being men. This month, two boys competing as girls won first and second at Connecticut’s indoor track championships. “Good” people applaud this.

    I’ve written before about how transgenderism destroys Title IX sports opportunities for girls and how this absurdly anti-science and anti-women stance will destroy women’s sports.

    The image on the front page of the newspaper is revealing. It perfectly displays the differences between female and male anatomy and the biological advantages genetic males have against women even when the men use hormone blockers.

    Look at the broadness of shoulders of the biological males compared to the biological females. Female sprinters (good ones) tend to have broader shoulders and narrower hips, but still cannot match the anatomical advantages that a biological male does. In addition, all females, even masculine ones, have a wider Q-angle. That’s the hip to knee ratio. And here, that difference is again obvious. Finally, look at the muscle density. The biological girls could work out their whole lives and not build that muscle naturally. Now, if they use testosterone and human growth hormones and steroids, maybe.

    The 1976 East German swim team girls who were doped without their knowledge looked like this:



    And still, they would have been beaten by guys. Easily. Why? Because even with the hormonal advantages of doping, their biology is still inferior to a man’s when it comes to the Q-angle, hip-shoulder ratio, muscle density, and most importantly, for swimming, lung volume.

    Regarding hormones, men do not suddenly have more testosterone in puberty. To the contrary, boys, even in the intrauterine environment, are washed in different hormone concentrations than girls. They grow more quickly than girls. They’re different in babyhood. It happens again in toddlerhood. It happens finally, forcing secondary sex characteristics in puberty.

    This is science. And then, these boys, who would be average athletes if they were to run, swim, wrestle, etc. against other boys, demolish the field because of their formidable, and unfair, biological advantages. The girls running against the boys know the difference....
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

  10. Amen seer amen'd this post.
  11. #8
    Thread Killer QuantaFille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Thulcandra
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,513
    Amen (Given)
    637
    Amen (Received)
    874
    Are there any documented cases of female-to-male transgender athletes demanding to compete against men like this?
    Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

  12. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
  13. #9
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    56,629
    Amen (Given)
    12299
    Amen (Received)
    26321
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaFille View Post
    Are there any documented cases of female-to-male transgender athletes demanding to compete against men like this?
    interesting
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

  14. #10
    God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Central VA
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,810
    Amen (Given)
    8058
    Amen (Received)
    8389
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaFille View Post
    Are there any documented cases of female-to-male transgender athletes demanding to compete against men like this?
    Yes. But she is still competing against girls, and has a testosterone-fueled win streak.

    https://www.denverpost.com/2018/02/2...title-defense/


    Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

    I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •