Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocasio-Cortez lashes out after pics surface of hamburger dinner

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Ocasio-Cortez lashes out after pics surface of hamburger dinner

The child's Chief of Staff was just having a burger!!

Ocasio-Cortez lashes out after pics surface of hamburger dinner, slams ‘stalkerish’ restaurant photog

burger girl.jpg

Less than a week after raging against cow farts and urging Americans to stop eating so many hamburgers, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was caught oozing with hypocrisy.

On Tuesday night, an image scorched across Twitter showing Ocasio-Cortez and her chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, sitting down for dinner together.

While sitting no more than a foot away, Ocasio-Cortez watched as Chakrabarti ordered a hamburger and chowed it down right in front of her.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    No fair! That sorta "gotchaism"is supposed to be reserved exclusively for conservatives, Republicans and especially Trump!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

3. Amen mossrose amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    No fair! That sorta "gotchaism"is supposed to be reserved exclusively for conservatives, Republicans and especially Trump!
    Yeah...

Soon after the images caught fire on Twitter, Ocasio-Cortez went to her go-to play: she played the victim and attacked the person who took the original photo as being a creep.

“Tonight a dude was creepily (and obviously) taking a picture of me while pretending he wasn’t and I had to break his imaginary fourth wall and say ‘Hi! I’m a person! This is weird!'” she wrote.

But hunting down conservatives and chasing them out of restaurants is fair game!!!

5. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    It's OK, though, because he ate it "responsibily". It's the same reason liberals are allowed to use private jets while encouraging the rest of us to take mass transportation, because they're "responsible" about it.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    It's OK, though, because he ate it "responsibily". It's the same reason liberals are allowed to use private jets while encouraging the rest of us to take mass transportation, because they're "responsible" about it.
    Kinda like Hollyweird celebutards can walk around surrounded by a cadre of armed guards while sanctimoniously preaching that we need to ban guns.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Less than a week after raging against cow farts and urging Americans to stop eating so many hamburgers
    Do you post these whoppers of lies about her just because you're the world's most gullible person and you actually believe them? Or do you have some sort of hatred of successful women of colour that it causes you to wilfully slander her? Do you not feel any Christian obligation toward truth or against false testimony?

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    Do you post these whoppers of lies about her just because you're the world's most gullible person and you actually believe them? Or do you have some sort of hatred of successful women of colour that it causes you to wilfully slander her? Do you not feel any Christian obligation toward truth or against false testimony?
    Please explain why it's a lie.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

10. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You are in the habit of hysterically proclaiming that whenever your hero sticks her foot into it and someone points it out that it's all lies or just straight out making something up to try to explain it away.

Case in point when she foolishly declared that she wasn't covered by the age restrictions for running for president because that only was for men you claimed it was a joke and was laughing about it and when that fell through you said it was a "slip of the tongue and immediately corrected herself in the following sentence" and said everyone was lying, but in the real world she said "I will keep vigilance" which is no way was a correction. You even doubled down on your slip of the tongue that she immediately corrected but the fact is that never happened.

And of course after her Green New Deal proposed providing "economic security for those "unwilling to work" (which she first denied saying it was in a fake "doctored" version that was "floating around" but changed her tune after chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, spilled the beans and admitted it was indeed in the bill) you responded by declaring "The right-wing is in full on lying and make stuff up mode."

I think your latest spin is that she immediately fixed it conveniently forget how she first lied saying it was never in it.

You really need a new shtick.

12. Amen One Bad Pig, RumTumTugger, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Now that you revealed your panties are in a twist and posted your little rant, perhaps you'll attempt to show what the "lie" is.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    While I think this is an incredibly stupid thing to try to impugn her with and a waste of a topic, what exactly about it is a lie?