Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Tucker Carlson, and comments on the history of FOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guacamole View Post
    Ooh. Do you have a quote in mind? That's would be another one for his greatest hits.
    Business Insider: https://www.businessinsider.com/tuck...e-tapes-2019-3
    I thought I needed a shower and brain bleach after ward. If someone defends him after this? It shows me what a sicko they are.
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

So, the leeches at Media Matters, whose ADMITTED PURPOSE is to dig through every piece of old tape they can find to destroy Conservatives, find some OLD footage of a shock jock interview, and try to use it to blackmail Tucker's sponsors. That's pretty classy. 15 year old shock jock footage...
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Here's a beauty about pedophilia--this is becoming like Milo 2.0:

Originally posted by Idiot
        [My] point is that teachers like this, not necessarily this one in particular, but they are doing a service to all 13-year-old girls by taking the pressure off.

Pathetic and disgusting.
        Last edited by guacamole; 03-12-2019, 09:06 AM.
        "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
        Hear my cry, hear my shout,
        Save me, save me"

Comment

Double post.
          Save me, save me"

Comment

It sets an awful precedent to be going through everybody's past with everything (Brett Kavanaugh, Ralph Northam, etc.) and I'm generally not inclined to feed this particular outrage industry. However, since he's doubling down on everything he said, and the Warren Jeffs stuff is outright pedophilia, this creates a problem, to say the least. Since I've never watched his show in my life, though, to me, he's just another celebrity.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
              My problem is that Tucker Carlson was defending Child Rapist Warren Jeffs. He needs to do more than Apologize for that. He needs a shower. and soap in his mouth.
              No he wasn't defending him. He was drawing a distinction between violent rape and arranged marriages with a 16 year old, who has the right to consent to murdering her own unborn offspring in several states, but somehow lacks the consent to marry someone, even with the parents' permission. Just curious how anyone can say that consensual marriage is the same as non-consensual rape...
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Here's a beauty about pedophilia--this is becoming like Milo 2.0:

Pathetic and disgusting.
                Citation please
                That's what
                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                  Citation please
                  No. I'm not your google. Pop the phrase into your search bar and bathe in Carlson's filth yourself. At this point, I shouldn't be, but I'm shocked at what Christians on this website will defend to support the conservative tribe.
                  Save me, save me"

Comment

No. I'm not your google. Pop the phrase into your search bar and bathe in Carlson's filth yourself. At this point, I shouldn't be, but I'm shocked at what Christians on this website will defend to support the conservative tribe.
                    And I'm shocked anyone claiming to be a Christian would support this sort of doxing.
                    That's what
                    - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                      Business Insider: https://www.businessinsider.com/tuck...e-tapes-2019-3
                      I thought I needed a shower and brain bleach after ward. If someone defends him after this? It shows me what a sicko they are.
                      "The rapist, in this case, has made a lifelong commitment to live and take care of the person, so it is a little different. I mean, let's be honest about it," Carlson said of Jeffs' marriages, before clarifying that he's against the practice.

Sounds like another case of attacking someone for their past by taking things out of context in order to try to shame them into stepping down. A typical liberal tactic recently. That is what is despicable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        "The rapist, in this case, has made a lifelong commitment to live and take care of the person, so it is a little different. I mean, let's be honest about it," Carlson said of Jeffs' marriages, before clarifying that he's against the practice.

Sounds like another case of attacking someone for their past by taking things out of context in order to try to shame them into stepping down. A typical liberal tactic recently. That is what is despicable.
                        The only reason they are doing this is because Tucker is effective with a large audience.
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

No. I'm not your google.
                          So, make a claim and refuse to cite it. Bravo.

Pop the phrase into your search bar and bathe in Carlson's filth yourself.
                          Did that. Never got any link to the actual transcript. Just Media Matters' quote. You got better? Or can I just chalk it up to another out of context doxing?

At this point, I shouldn't be, but I'm shocked at what Christians on this website will defend to support the conservative tribe.
                          I want the entire story, not Media Matters' interpretation. And I, unlike you apparently, am able to accept that people say stupid things from time to time in their past, especially to someone like Howard Stern or Bubba the Love Sponge. It's their job to be controversial and crude. People change, grow up, and modify their views and conduct.
                          That's what
                          - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                            The only reason they are doing this is because Tucker is effective with a large audience.
                            That's not entirely true. It's because he is an effective CONSERVATIVE.
                            That's what
                            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                              That's not entirely true. It's because he is an effective CONSERVATIVE.
                              Right...
                              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Isn't Bubba the Love Sponge also the guy who derailed Hulk Hogan's career?
                                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment