Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Beto O'Dork Dives In...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beto O'Dork Dives In...

The poster boy for white privilege doesn't have a chance in the Dem primary...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dent-2020.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Amazingly he never took PAC money for his campaign though
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

https://babylonbee.com/news/activisi...kes-pro-skater

That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

after New York elected AOC, nothing would surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
          Amazingly he never took PAC money for his campaign though
          According to OpenSecrets.Org he got $83,441 from PACs although elsewhere they list Democracy Engine (a liberal PAC that operates in a gray area thus avoiding the technical designation of PAC) as giving him $108,307.

He also received $150,384 through JStreetPAC. This PAC didn't give any money to Beto but rather collected it from others, hence the emphasis on "through."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Go to 2:18
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Whatta Bunch of Phony Baloneys

The guy's as phony as Joseph Smiths Bank**

*OK, so there's a smidgon of bias!
              ** "the AUDIBLE VOICE OF GOD, INSTRUCTED HIM TO ESTABLISH A BANKING-ANTI BANKING INSTITUTION"
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

00000000000000ab000-00e.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Source: REUTERS JOURNALIST WITHHELD DAMAGING INFO ABOUT BETO O�ROURKE UNTIL AFTER SENATE RACE

Source

© Copyright Original Source

Sat on a story for a year so as to not hurt his Senate campaign. Tell me again how the idea that there's a liberal bias in the press is just a right wing meme.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Yeah, I picked the title from the body of the article!

For those who want to know a little about Beto, here's a TOTALLY unbiased* summary of who he is.

Whatta Bunch of Phony Baloneys

The guy's as phony as Joseph Smiths Bank**

*OK, so there's a smidgon of bias!
                    ** "the AUDIBLE VOICE OF GOD, INSTRUCTED HIM TO ESTABLISH A BANKING-ANTI BANKING INSTITUTION"
                    00000000000000ab000-00e.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]35724[/ATTACH]
                      Some folks have also unearthed some rather eyebrow-raising poetry he wrote in college, which I won't post or link to because of how obscene it is. I'm sure an internet search will enlighten anybody who's interested.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]35725[/ATTACH]
                        You know, he's quite open about the fact that he had some criminal charges in his younger years. And as much as you are inclined to ignore the nasty behavior of the current commander in-chief, you are happy to tear someone's college DUI to shreds. Sounds fishy. Also he raised a record 6.1 million since announcing his campaign. So he might have a shot.
                        A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                        George Bernard Shaw

Comment

You know, he's quite open about the fact that he had some criminal charges in his younger years. And as much as you are inclined to ignore the nasty behavior of the current commander in-chief, you are happy to tear someone's college DUI to shreds. Sounds fishy. Also he raised a record 6.1 million since announcing his campaign. So he might have a shot.
                          Why is it that what a liberal democrat does in the past is dismissed and forgiven, but even the slightest misstep by a conservative even back in high school is grounds for a witch trial?

Comment

That he basically announced his candidacy on the cover of Vanity Fair says all we need to know about him. Rich and privileged...
                            That's what
                            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

How does one "tear someone's college DUI to shreds"?

Politifact:

Our rulingtom-true.jpg
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment