Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Road Trip to Rescue My Dad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
    May the good times roll for you.
    Well, since we're starting out in New Orleans:

Laissez les bons temps rouler.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

lazy bones to you too, cp!

Comment

Bring stuff for them to do - unless you REALLY like singing '99999 Bottles of Beer"....
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Are we there yet????

Comment

Comment

I gotta pee...

That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Sparky touched me!
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                  Sparky touched me!
                  You should have seen the look on my face when I read that in my email
                  That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                  - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko
                      You could meet me and brum if you run by Louisville. I think he lives here too but I don't know if he can have visitors or get out to meet you anywhere. I could though.
                      She's still in the hospital, so I don't even know when the ROAD TRIP will begin, but pretty sure we're still "good to go" eventually.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        She's still in the hospital, so I don't even know when the ROAD TRIP will begin, but pretty sure we're still "good to go" eventually.
                        well if you do pass through here and would like to meet up somewhere (assuming I am not at work, and they feel up to it) I would be glad to meet you somewhere at a truck stop, restaurant, or whatever you all find convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          well if you do pass through here and would like to meet up somewhere (assuming I am not at work, and they feel up to it) I would be glad to meet you somewhere at a truck stop, restaurant, or whatever you all find convenient.
                          I'll keep you updated!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko
                            You could meet me and brum if you run by Louisville. I think he lives here too but I don't know if he can have visitors or get out to meet you anywhere. I could though.
                            Not in Loisville, but I'm not that far from there. Would love to meet you in person, but given my own situation, I think it would have to be very carefully planned, and a while in advance.

The reason for that being that people don't always listen to the "rules". I can't be touched, and with my weakened immune system people have to wash their hands (my mom even prefers for people to disinfect their cellphones too). Then there's the fact that I can't be touched. Even a light hug is hard to manage.
                            Last edited by Cerebrum123; 05-09-2014, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                              Not in Loisville, but I'm not that far from there. Would love to meet you in person, but given my own situation, I think it would have to be very carefully planned, and a while in advance.

The reason for that being that people don't always listen to the "rules". I can't be touched, and with my weakened immune system people have to wash their hands (my mom even prefers for people to disinfect their cellphones too). Then there's the fact that I can't be touched. Even a light hug is hard to manage.
                              Man, that must be so hard Brum!

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Comment