Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Florida Man game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Man game

This is a game that is going around on Facebook.

Google "Florida Man" followed by your birth month and day (e.g. Florida man August 1) and post the first news article that you see

Mine seems to be about rogue06...

----
    Florida man attacked by a ‘crazy squirrel’ gone nuts. And it was raised by a neighbor

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/sta...#storylink=cpy
    Last edited by Sparko; 03-22-2019, 03:07 PM.

Did you mean year or day?

Florida man rides on hood of car going 70 mph

https://www.upi.com/Florida-man-ride...1751529982029/
    Last edited by Sparko; 03-22-2019, 03:08 PM.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      Did you mean year or day?

Florida man rides on hood of car going 70 mph

https://www.upi.com/Florida-man-ride...1751529982029/
      Well most people would know I meant day, but since the example I used was "1," I can see why you were confused.

It's been fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        Well most people would know I meant day, but since the example I used was "1," I can see why you were confused.

It's been fixed.

I figured you meant day, and I used day in mine.

However, then I second guessed myself and wondered if you meant your example to be August 1 AD.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          I figured you meant day, and I used day in mine.

However, then I second guessed myself and wondered if you meant your example to be August 1 AD.

Yeppers. I figured you might have gotten confused due to your birthday being in year zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Yeppers. I figured you might have gotten confused due to your birthday being in year zero.
            At least I did it right in spite of your confusion.

Comment

Mine was Florida Man Sues to Keep Inflatable Mario.
              A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
              George Bernard Shaw

Comment

From Time magazine: The Florida Man Challenge Is a Bizarre News Bonanza

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Be careful posting these kinds of games on Facebook, hackers sometimes use them to find out personal information. It's not a major risk, but fyi, something to keep in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by LeaC View Post
                    Be careful posting these kinds of games on Facebook, hackers sometimes use them to find out personal information. It's not a major risk, but fyi, something to keep in mind.
                    Yup. I never play these things on FB.

Comment

"Florida Man Steals Rare Coins, Puts Them Through Grocery Store Change Machine, Police Say" - Feb 22
                      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

For March 20 -- "Florida Man: Worst Superhero Ever."

Incidentally, when I first saw the thread's title I thought it would be about inventing different robot master names for the Mega Man games.
                        ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment