Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

You wanted to burn Hillary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You wanted to burn Hillary?

Kushner's using the whatsapp to talk to foreign officials. So PLEASE don't tell me this isn't illegal.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...er/3243762002/
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

According to the link, it is probably within requirements - provided that permanent records are kept in the approved forms and places. It looks to me like someone has been caught feeding the koi again.
    1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
    Scripture before Tradition:
    but that won't prevent others from
    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
      Kushner's using the whatsapp to talk to foreign officials. So PLEASE don't tell me this isn't illegal.
      Were these classified conversations? Was he instructing his underlings on how to remove classified headers from documents so that they could send them through open channels? Was he using Bleachbit to scrub his server after it was subpoenaed and having his cellphones smashed with hammers after the FBI said they wanted to see them?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

PLEASE don't tell me this isn't illegal.
        How about you tell us why it is illegal.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Why would it be illegal? Because it is encrypted? The phones government officials use are encrypted during voice communications over cellular links too. Would you rather government officials use unsecure communications methods? That was what got Hillary in trouble in the first place.

Comment

Again, this is what I do for a living. It is not illegal...
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
              Again, this is what I do for a living.
              You break the law for a living?

(I kid! I kid!)

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                You break the law for a living?

That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

OK, I won't, even though it's not.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    OK, I won't, even though it's not.
                    It would depend on the content that was encrypted and whether or not he did not keep a record of the communication if he were required to do so.

The issue is that given the endless stream of shady characters and actions associated with Trump and the people around him, this would be a good way to conduct shady business without it being easily discovered.

It is yet a another instance within the Trump inner circle of people behaving opaquely, as if they have something to hide.

Jim
                    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                      It would depend on the content that was encrypted and whether or not he did not keep a record of the communication if he were required to do so.

The issue is that given the endless stream of shady characters and actions associated with Trump and the people around him, this would be a good way to conduct shady business without it being easily discovered.

It is yet a another instance within the Trump inner circle of people behaving opaquely, as if they have something to hide.

Jim

Comment

Jim
                        IOW, I don't know if anything wrong was done but... TRUMP! smiley fist shake.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Jim
                          So, before getting all excited and fetchin' the rope, how bout some actual proof of illegality?
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            IOW, I don't know if anything wrong was done but... TRUMP! [ATTACH=CONFIG]35831[/ATTACH]
                            Other words that are wrong. Not that being accurate or honest is of any great concern or value in the age of Trump.

A time when to be a person that values decency or honesty must be the enemy of Trump and those that support him.

It is sir an honor to have earned your disdain over this issue. And i wear it proudly.

So please. Let each of you continue your mockery of what is good, of what is right, of what is decent. Do let the whole world know the cost to the soul that is allegience to Donald Trump!

Jim
                            Last edited by oxmixmudd; 03-24-2019, 11:27 PM.
                            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Other words that are wrong. Not that being accurate or honest is of any great concern or value in the age of Trump.

A time when to be a person that values decency or honesty must be the enemy of Trump and those that support him.

It is sir an honor to have earned your disdain over this issue. And i wear it proudly.

So please. Let each of you continue your mockery of what is good, of what is right, of what is decent. Do let the whole world know the cost to the soul that is allegience to Donald Trump!

Jim
                              From outside ... Trump doesn't seem overly different from Obama when it comes to those matters. What Trump has in greater supply than Obama is brashness and self satisfaction.
                              1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                              ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                              Scripture before Tradition:
                              but that won't prevent others from
                              taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                              of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment