Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

No Collusion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    You realize that explaining this to JimL is like trying to teach a chicken a card trick, right?
    There is always hope...

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• edit.jpg

Awwwww... you wants to be just likes me!!!!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        You catch on pretty quick
        Actually, that's pretty much the ONLY reason I ever respond to JimL or TassyWassy.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36840[/ATTACH]

Awwwww... you wants to be just likes me!!!!
          You be my roll model

You never take the bait any more :(

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You be my roll model

You never take the bait any more :(
            Rolling right along....

Comment

Rolling right along....

And now all's right with the world

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

1. all these campaigns were unnecessary since Barr had already made it clear it would be released in a couple weeks -- unless the motive was to confuse people by making them (falsely) think that he was resisting releasing it.
                And part of the reason it took so long is because Mueller's redactions were inadequate, something which seems to have frustrated DoJ officials who wanted to release the report quickly.

Source: MSN

Some senior Justice Department officials were frustrated by Mueller’s complaints because they had expected that the report would reach them with proposed redactions, but it did not. Even when Mueller sent along his suggested redactions, those covered only a few areas of protected information, and the documents required further review, these people said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...obe/ar-AAAKJB8

© Copyright Original Source

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                  So you’re going to call for the arrest of James Clapper?
                  He should be calling for the arrest of Eric Holder who said he was Obama's wing man. that sounds to like he was saying he was Obama's lawyer not representing the U.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                    He should be calling for the arrest of Eric Holder who said he was Obama's wing man. that sounds to like he was saying he was Obama's lawyer not representing the U.S.
                    But that was OK -- Obama NEEDED to be protected, and it favored the MSM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                      He got attacked because he mislead Congress and the American people. Any clear minded person watching that hearing could see that the Atty Gen, with his lies and obfuscation was acting as the Presidents defense attorney, not as the atty general of the U.S. By the way, Barr didn't even read the underlying evidence, didn't even know about Manafort giving polling data to russians. The guy wrote his summary without even reading the evidence which means it was a bag job from the get go.
                      What Lies? No evidence that AG Barr lied (as stated before).

About AG Barr acting as Trumps Attorney:
                      I seem to remember all the Democrat Senators calling on AG Holder to resign after he said he was "Obama's Wingman", Oh wait, not a one said anything about that so non of them have any right to complain about it now.

Plus, Since Mueller said he did not have the evidence to convict Trump on Obstruction of Justice, legally the only thing AG Barr could do was pronounce Trump not guilty. If you have a problem with that blame Mueller for being to chicken to do his job, not Barr for doing his.
                      Last edited by The Pendragon; 05-03-2019, 04:06 PM.
                      "Any sufficiently advanced technology, is indistinguishable from Magic!"
                      -- Arthur C. Clark

Comment

• Originally posted by The Pendragon View Post
                        Hillary could say "I won the election" and Jimmy would attempt to prove that she had (she got more votes).
                        Barr could say "I am the AG of the US" and Jimmy would find a way to argue that he's not.

It's only a lie if Jimmy says it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Pendragon View Post

About AG Barr acting as Trumps Attorney:
                          I seem to remember all the Democrat Senators calling on AG Holder to resign after he said he was "Obama's Wingman", Oh wait, not a one said anything about that so non of them have any right to complain about it now.

Plus, Since Mueller said he did not have the evidence to convict Trump on Obstruction of Justice, legally the only thing AG Barr could do was pronounce Trump not guilty. If you have a problem with that blame Mueller for being to chicken to do his job, not Barr for doing his.
                          I don't get the sense that Barr is going out of his way to defend Trump or act as the President's "wingman". He's done nothing more than affirm Mueller's findings that Trump committed no crimes. What else can he do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            I don't get the sense that Barr is going out of his way to defend Trump or act as the President's "wingman". He's done nothing more than affirm Mueller's findings that Trump committed no crimes. What else can he do?
                            You'd think that if Barr was Trumps "Wingman", he'd have done a better job of redacting the report, and not un-redact 99.8% to give to Congress. He makes a very poor Wingman.
                            "Any sufficiently advanced technology, is indistinguishable from Magic!"
                            -- Arthur C. Clark

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Dig into the root of the poisonous tree from which all these process crimes sprouted.

Comment

Dig into the root of the poisonous tree from which all these process crimes sprouted.
                                I mean as far as Trump is concerned. It's not like Barr could have indicted him without evidence, which appears to be what the Democrats want.

Comment