Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

No Collusion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Wow, that's quite an admission for you! Need a hankie?
    Read what he's really saying: the implication is Trump is guilty even if it can't be proven.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Read what he's really saying: the implication is Trump is guilty even if it can't be proven.
      Yeah, I know - I ignored that for the Drama Queen rant it was. Now he'll accuse me, again, of being dishonest because I "snipped" part of his rant.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• The liberals are peppering Barr with questions implying that Barr is speaking as "the President's man" rather than the AG of the Nation. It's rather sad. One of them pretty much accused Barr of preventing Mueller from speaking, and Barr calmly and politely responded that he has no objection to Mueller speaking out.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Barr is really doubling down on "no collusion" in his press conference this morning -- yes, there were Russian attempts, but, no, the Trump campaign was not complicit.
          Barr nailed it, and the President did not assert executive privilege even over areas of the report where he could have.
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
            Barr nailed it, and the President did not assert executive privilege even over areas of the report where he could have.
            EGGzackly, so the liberals have no alternative but to attack the messenger. Barr is hereby a lying crookesd scumbag POTUS enabler.

Comment

EGGzackly, so the liberals have no alternative but to attack the messenger. Barr is hereby a lying crookesd scumbag POTUS enabler.
              Well put, even though you don't get it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                Well put, even though you don't get it yet.
                It's really funny, because I was channeling you when I typed that! I just had to turn on "hate-filled idiot" mode.

Comment

It's really funny, because I was channeling you when I typed that!
                  I appreciate that.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                    One thing liberals keep forgetting is that it's easy to go on the offensive when you're innocent.

Comment

• Attorney General William Barr: "In assessing the President’s actions discussed in the report, it is important to bear in mind the context. President Trump faced an unprecedented situation. As he entered into office, and sought to perform his responsibilities as President, federal agents and prosecutors were scrutinizing his conduct before and after taking office, and the conduct of some of his associates. At the same time, there was relentless speculation in the news media about the President’s personal culpability. Yet, as he said from the beginning, there was in fact no collusion. And as the Special Counsel’s report acknowledges, there is substantial evidence to show that the President was frustrated and angered by a sincere belief that the investigation was undermining his presidency, propelled by his political opponents, and fueled by illegal leaks. Nonetheless, the White House fully cooperated with the Special Counsel’s investigation, providing unfettered access to campaign and White House documents, directing senior aides to testify freely, and asserting no privilege claims. And at the same time, the President took no act that in fact deprived the Special Counsel of the documents and witnesses necessary to complete his investigation. Apart from whether the acts were obstructive, this evidence of non-corrupt motives weighs heavily against any allegation that the President had a corrupt intent to obstruct the investigation."

*mic drop*

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ueller-report/

Comment

Attorney General William Barr: "In assessing the President’s actions discussed in the report, it is important to bear in mind the context. President Trump faced an unprecedented situation. As he entered into office, and sought to perform his responsibilities as President, federal agents and prosecutors were scrutinizing his conduct before and after taking office, and the conduct of some of his associates. At the same time, there was relentless speculation in the news media about the President’s personal culpability. Yet, as he said from the beginning, there was in fact no collusion. And as the Special Counsel’s report acknowledges, there is substantial evidence to show that the President was frustrated and angered by a sincere belief that the investigation was undermining his presidency, propelled by his political opponents, and fueled by illegal leaks. Nonetheless, the White House fully cooperated with the Special Counsel’s investigation, providing unfettered access to campaign and White House documents, directing senior aides to testify freely, and asserting no privilege claims. And at the same time, the President took no act that in fact deprived the Special Counsel of the documents and witnesses necessary to complete his investigation. Apart from whether the acts were obstructive, this evidence of non-corrupt motives weighs heavily against any allegation that the President had a corrupt intent to obstruct the investigation."

*mic drop*

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ueller-report/
                        Read it again: That is the statement of ones personal defense attorney, not the words of an Attorney General.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                          Read it again: That is the statement of ones personal defense attorney, not the words of an Attorney General.

There ya have it, folks! Sour grapes a la commode!

Comment

• Reporter: "Why do you call this unprecedented?"
                            Barr: "Is there a precedent?"
                            Reporter: "No."
                            Barr: "Then it's unprecedented."

Comment

Reporter: "Why do you call this unprecedented?"
                              Barr: "Is there a precedent?"
                              Reporter: "No."
                              Barr: "Then it's unprecedented."

He was so calm and "in control", and the liberal media didn't have a clue how to handle that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                                How about some cheese to go with your whine?

Reporter: "There’s a lot of public interest in the absence of the special counsel and members of this team. Was he invited to join you up on the podium? Why is he not here? This is his report, obviously that you’re talking about today."

Barr: "Not it’s not. It’s a report he did for me as the attorney general. He is required under the regulation to provide me with a confidential report. I’m here to discuss my response to that report and my decision to — entirely discretionary to me — to make it public since these reports are not supposed to be made public."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...he-did-for-me/

Comment