Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

No Collusion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    So, you're saying that, like the TITLE of this thread, there was "NO COLLUSION" found.
    The report makes it clear that Mueller did not like the term "colluded" and instead preferred to use "coordinated"... but, yeah.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      The report makes it clear that Mueller did not like the term "colluded" and instead preferred to use "coordinated"... but, yeah.
      Kinda like the Comey report didn't like the phrase "gross negligence", so he used "extremely careless" instead? (In that report that laid out a solid case for indictment, then cowardly pulled back to "no reasonable prosecutor....")
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Kinda like the Comey report didn't like the phrase "gross negligence", so he used "extremely careless" instead? (In that report that laid out a solid case for indictment, then cowardly pulled back to "no reasonable prosecutor....")
        Hillary Clinton Discusses “Roadmap” to Impeachment — Says Trump Should Have been Indicted by Mueller Probe

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...00-conference/
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Does Hillary really want to go there?
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
            Hillary Clinton Discusses “Roadmap” to Impeachment — Says Trump Should Have been Indicted by Mueller Probe

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...00-conference/
            Isn't that like Rosie O'Donnel attacking fat people?

rosie.jpg
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Isn't that like Rosie O'Donnel attacking fat people?
              It's more like a fat person attacking a skinny person.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

So, you're saying that, like the TITLE of this thread, there was "NO COLLUSION" found.
                Collusion is not even a legal term, get over it. Mueller was investigating conspiracy, not collusion. There was plenty of collusion, and plenty of obstruction. But tell me, when Manafort shared polling data and geographical targeting data with Kilimnick, a russian operative, how is that not conspiracy? And btw, Trumps own advisors, the ones asked by Trump to obstruct the investigation, they disagree with you concerning obstruction, which is why they refused to do it and even resigned rather than to carry it out.

Comment

Considering their spectacularly bad track record in this matter why in the world would you cite them as a reliable source?
                  Not such a bad track record, actually, despite the typical 'Rogue' spin. The MSM record (outside of the Fox/Breitbart Trumpian clique) correctly argues that Mueller's Report is far more damning than Trump and co have acknowledged. This is obvious to anyone whose read it.

“The document details a vast web of connections between the Trump campaign and Russia: Trump associates met with Russians more than 100 times. There are numerous instances in which Mueller’s team caught Trump aides or allies lying to the public about aspects of the investigation.

Mueller also detailed multiple instances of Trump pressuring those around him in regard to the investigation. “The President’s efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful,” according to the report, “but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests.”

http://time.com/5573563/white-house-...eport-victory/
                  “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Does Hillary really want to go there?
                    Why not? By now she probably thinks that she's untouchable.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                      Collusion is not even a legal term, get over it. Mueller was investigating conspiracy, not collusion. There was plenty of collusion, and plenty of obstruction. But tell me, when Manafort shared polling data and geographical targeting data with Kilimnick, a russian operative, how is that not conspiracy? And btw, Trumps own advisors, the ones asked by Trump to obstruct the investigation, they disagree with you concerning obstruction, which is why they refused to do it and even resigned rather than to carry it out.
                      "Coordinated" was the term that Mueller and his team preferred and they made it repeatedly clear that

"the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                        Not such a bad track record, actually, despite the typical 'Rogue' spin. The MSM record (outside of the Fox/Breitbart Trumpian clique) correctly argues that Mueller's Report is far more damning than Trump and co have acknowledged. This is obvious to anyone whose read it.

“The document details a vast web of connections between the Trump campaign and Russia: Trump associates met with Russians more than 100 times. There are numerous instances in which Mueller’s team caught Trump aides or allies lying to the public about aspects of the investigation.

Mueller also detailed multiple instances of Trump pressuring those around him in regard to the investigation. “The President’s efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful,” according to the report, “but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests.”

Actually it is the same spin that brought us undeniable collusion, inevitable indictment of Trump and "bombshell" duds that continues to bring us the "far more damaging" spiel.

Still some of the members of the MSM are abandoning this sinking ship. For instance over on NBC, Pete Williams, the network's Justice Department correspondent told viewers that Barr's four page summary "tracks very closely" with what the actual report said. And the host of NBC Nightly News, Lester Holt, grumbled how "both volumes of this report likely falling with a thud for a lot of Democrats right now." to which Capitol Hill correspondent Kasie Hunt solemnly agreed: "It did land with a thud, Lester, that’s right." And Chris Cillizza, a political analyst for CNN told viewers that the Mueller Report was "very good news for Trump."

Comment

Still some of the members of the MSM are abandoning this sinking ship. For instance over on NBC, Pete Williams, the network's Justice Department correspondent told viewers that Barr's four page summary "tracks very closely" with what the actual report said. And the host of NBC Nightly News, Lester Holt, grumbled how "both volumes of this report likely falling with a thud for a lot of Democrats right now." to which Capitol Hill correspondent Kasie Hunt solemnly agreed: "It did land with a thud, Lester, that’s right." And Chris Cillizza, a political analyst for CNN told viewers that the Mueller Report was "very good news for Trump."
                          Well done. You’ve found some exceptions that prove the rule, e.g. Cillizza, in utter contrast to his CNN colleagues and to the rest of the mainstream media, sees the Mueller report as good news for Donald Trump. Priceless.
                          Last edited by Tassman; 04-24-2019, 05:04 AM.
                          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Collusion is not even a legal term, get over it.
                            Yet, it's what you and your ilk have been going crazy over for the past two years, and Mueller just ripped it out from under you.

Mueller was investigating conspiracy, not collusion.

Yeah, that's why "conspiracy" was being shouted by the liberals every day for the past two years. You're a riot, Jimmy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post

I think it obvious here that the Trump supporters don't really care about the illegal, criminal, and in my opinion treasonous acts of the Trump administration, but what they care about is his not getting caught, or being held accountable.

Comment

I think it obvious here that the Trump supporters don't really care about the illegal, criminal, and in my opinion treasonous acts of the Trump administration, but what they care about is his not getting caught, or being held accountable.
                                Those of us who actually use our brains instead of getting everything from some extreme fringe talking points website have actually read the report, and after two years of exhaustive research, examination, testimony, interviews.... it came to a "no collusion conclusion".

So, I guess the next best thing is to pretend it was never about collusion, and declare "it was about conspiracy!!!!!"

Comment