Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

No Collusion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then there's this:

"Consistent with long-standing Executive Branch practice, the decision whether to assert Executive privilege over any portion of the report rested with the President of the United States. Because the White House voluntarily cooperated with the Special Counsel’s investigation, significant portions of the report contain material over which the President could have asserted privilege. And he would have been well within his rights to do so. Following my March 29th letter, the Office of the White House Counsel requested the opportunity to review the redacted version of the report in order to advise the President on the potential invocation of privilege, which is consistent with long-standing practice. Following that review, the President confirmed that, in the interests of transparency and full disclosure to the American people, he would not assert privilege over the Special Counsel’s report. Accordingly, the public report I am releasing today contains redactions only for the four categories that I previously outlined, and no material has been redacted based on executive privilege." (link)

Does it sound like AG Barr is talking about a man who has anything to hide?
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• game_over.JPG
      https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...ller-report%2F

Comment

• OK, last one for now...

D4chwu7XsAA9hq1.jpg

Comment

• It's a sad, sad day for the liberal loonies.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• I started a new thread where I posted links to the full Report.

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...Mueller-Report

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              He was so calm and "in control", and the liberal media didn't have a clue how to handle that.
              Yeah, so calm and cool that he ran off the stage after answering 2 or 3 questions. He is an obvious political hack, always has been, and even the redacted report is making that perfectly clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                How about some cheese to go with your whine?

Reporter: "There’s a lot of public interest in the absence of the special counsel and members of this team. Was he invited to join you up on the podium? Why is he not here? This is his report, obviously that you’re talking about today."

Barr: "Not it’s not. It’s a report he did for me as the attorney general. He is required under the regulation to provide me with a confidential report. I’m here to discuss my response to that report and my decision to — entirely discretionary to me — to make it public since these reports are not supposed to be made public."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...he-did-for-me/
                Wrong, Mueller's report was paid for, and done for, the American people, not for the presidents toadie to spin and cover up for the President. Barr's spin was for you MM, for the presidents base, and so long as they can con you, that's all they're concerned about, but the facts in the report, many of which were already known, contradict the Atty Gen's unfortunate spin. He sold his soul to the devil, so to speak!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                  Yeah, so calm and cool that he ran off the stage after answering 2 or 3 questions.
                  I actually watched the event, Jim, he didn't run. He walked.

He is an obvious political hack, always has been, and even the redacted report is making that perfectly clear.
                  I just want to thank you, Jim, for dutifully showing us what and extreme leftist hack looks like -- you do such a fine job of being you.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Wrong, Mueller's report was paid for, and done for, the American people, not for the presidents toadie to spin and cover up for the President. Barr's spin was for you MM, for the presidents base, and so long as they can con you, that's all they're concerned about, but the facts in the report, many of which were already known, contradict the Atty Gen's unfortunate spin. He sold his soul to the devil, so to speak!

I'm thinking you were a courtyard jester in another life. You're hilarious.

Comment

Yeah, so calm and cool that he ran off the stage after answering 2 or 3 questions.
                      So, let's do something fun, Jimmy - try watching the actually briefing...

Now, can you actually count?
                      Count how many questions (some of which are multi-part) Barr actually answers.

Are you so stupid you are incapable of counting? Or are you just such a pathological liar that you can't tell the truth?

Also note his exit --- does it REALLY appear to you that he's "running off the stage"?

5pinocs.jpg

(we can fully expect Jimmy to doubled down on "yes, he ran off the stage")
                      Attached Files

Comment

More like the town drunk that all the parents pointed at and told their kids that if they didn't straighten up then that would be their fate.

Of course that might be right now.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I actually watched the event, Jim, he didn't run. He walked.
                          I watched it as well, and by run, since such things need be explained to you, I meant he was afraid to take more than a few questions before making his quick exit.

I just want to thank you, Jim, for dutifully showing us what and extreme leftist hack looks like -- you do such a fine job of being you.
                          " " " " " " , CP for unwittingly showing us what a naive right wing dope looks like-- " " " " " " " " "

Comment

• Barr clearly only took 2 or 3 questions, 6 max.
                            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

I watched it as well, and by run, since such things need be explained to you, I meant he was afraid to take more than a few questions before making his quick exit.
                              Can you count how many questions he took?

Comment

So, I'm thinking you're an educated moron. So what?

Comment