Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

No Collusion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Wrong CP honey, that's the Barr spin.
    Keep dreaming, poopsiedoodle. Your puppetmasters have already abandoned collusion, and are focusing on obstruction. Just wait, you'll get your talking points and marching orders shortly.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Try refuting the evidence rather than simply attacking the messenger and you might be taken more seriously.
      The evidence has already been spoken for and there’s no evidence for collusion and not enough for obstruction of justice. I understand that you don’t like it because accepting it would show you’ve been lied to since Nov 2016 and this means most of the democrat party and the media are a bunch of liars that deserve to lose their jobs. Hey, it can be a bitter pill to swallow. Better keep that tin foil hat squarely on your head and keep believing the entire justice dept is in on a cover up instead.
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• The media has changed from being fourth estate to fifth column.
        1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
        ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
        Scripture before Tradition:
        but that won't prevent others from
        taking it upon themselves to deprive you
        of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
          The evidence has already been spoken for and there’s no evidence for collusion and not enough for obstruction of justice....
          Actually, this "obstruction of justice" is where most liberals (Jimmy hasn't got his talking points yet) have moved on from "collusion", but even they can't agree whether to move this to the highly political arena of impeachment.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
            The evidence has already been spoken for and there’s no evidence for collusion and not enough for obstruction of justice. I understand that you don’t like it because accepting it would show you’ve been lied to since Nov 2016 and this means most of the democrat party and the media are a bunch of liars that deserve to lose their jobs. Hey, it can be a bitter pill to swallow. Better keep that tin foil hat squarely on your head and keep believing the entire justice dept is in on a cover up instead.
            Apparently you haven't seen the actual report and are relying on the criminal in the white house and his hired hands spin on what that report says. Try reading the actual report and perhaps you won't make such a fool of yourself any longer. NOT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Actually, this "obstruction of justice" is where most liberals (Jimmy hasn't got his talking points yet) have moved on from "collusion", but even they can't agree whether to move this to the highly political arena of impeachment.
              How about you CP, do you see any obstruction in the Mueller report?

Comment

How about you CP, do you see any obstruction in the Mueller report?
                I see Trump acting like a crazy man, doing really stupid things, responding to this full court press by the liberals, aided and abetted by a complicit media. Personally, I hope the Dems draft articles of impeachment and push on!

Comment

Apparently you haven't seen the actual report and are relying on the criminal in the white house and his hired hands spin on what that report says. Try reading the actual report and perhaps you won't make such a fool of yourself any longer. NOT!

Oh, the Iron E.

Comment

I see Trump acting like a crazy man, doing really stupid things, responding to this full court press by the liberals, aided and abetted by a complicit media. Personally, I hope the Dems draft articles of impeachment and push on!
                    Nice evasion CP, but that's not what I asked. What I asked was if you see any of Trumps obstruction detailed in the Mueller report?

Comment

Nice evasion CP, but that's not what I asked.
                      Yeah, I know, you asked if I stopped beating my wife.

What I asked was if you see any of Trumps obstruction detailed in the Mueller report?
                      It would be "Trump's", Jimmy, because it's a possessive, not a plural. You should thank your godlessness for that!

Comment

Unlike yourself, who seems to have a ton of time on his hands, I don’t. Between work, trying to get kids to appointments, end of school year insanity, summer trip planning, housework, etc. I’m lucky if I have an hour to watch Discovery. Anyway, I’ve read the important parts and the highlights from both liberal and conservatives and I have to say, while it doesn’t always make Trump look good, well they look more like the actions of a man being falsely accused vs someone being afraid of being caught. Bottom line, there would be no ‘obstruction of justice’ if Democrats didn’t falsely accuse him of collusion to start with. Now Jimmy, is the entire DOJ in on a coverup or are you a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist that’s desperate to keep his insane beliefs alive?
                        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Oh, the Iron E.
                          Iron E.jpg

And you know little jimmy hasn't read a single page of what the report says. He just regurgitates what he's heard in his echo chamber.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            And you know little jimmy hasn't read a single page of what the report says. He just regurgitates what he's heard in his echo chamber.
                            You don't REALLY believe that, do you?!?!?!

Comment

For some odd reason () the MSM isn't covering the fact that several polls have found that by a large margin Americans are over this and want to move on. So let the Democrats keep banging their drum in the face of the American public and watch their shock and surprise when we end up with Trump for four more years after 2020.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                For some odd reason () the MSM isn't covering the fact that several polls have found that by a large margin Americans are over this and want to move on. So let the Democrats keep banging their drum in the face of the American public and watch their shock and surprise when we end up with Trump for four more years after 2020.
                                EGGzackly, which is why I'm hoping there are a lot more people like Jimmy! He'll be curled up in the fetal position muttering "but... COLLUSION!!!! They PROMISED COLLUSION!!!!"

Comment