Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna Know What's In Your Mailbox Without Opening it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    The only place I've ever had tacos was at a place in Utah on a trip probably 30 years ago. Although MelMak makes a nice taco, I am not fond of Mexican food in general.

I don't like Little Ceasar's, and I don't know what a Ryan's is.
    I love Mexican food. It and Chinese and Italian food are my three favorite "ethnic" cuisines. I found a Mexican place close by that serves large portions at good prices and that even my Mexican co-workers who I talked into trying it out agree is excellent. I always get the beef enchilada, burrito and taco -- and if I go on Monday -- a margarita or two (they're on special).

As for Little Caesar's, the best I can say is that for a $5 pizza it isn't bad -- but it isn't great either. For "fast food" pizza I prefer Pizza Hut or sometimes Dominos, but there is a place in town with a pizza that's so good that I actually can't wait until I get hungry again so that I can finish it. But they ain't cheap.

Ryan's isn't around much anymore. They're kind of like the old Bonanza or Ponderosa restaurants with a buffet where you could also get a fair Sirloin steak. Nothing to write home about by any means.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

As for Little Caesar's, the best I can say is that for a $5 pizza it isn't bad -- but it isn't great either. For "fast food" pizza I prefer Pizza Hut or sometimes Dominos,
      Pizza Hut or Domino's. Two of the worst chains around, other than Lil' Squeezers.

Comment

I would find it highly disturbing to find any kind of food in my mailbox.
        ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
          I would find it highly disturbing to find any kind of food in my mailbox.
          I think we've had samples of granola bars and things like that dropped into the box, but nothing recently.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

So, in light of the discussion, I've been paying particular attention to my morning email from USPS vs what actually shows up in my mail box that same day. Amazing similarity!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

There was a time I opened my letterbox and found a package from Roguetech. Haven't been near the letterbox since.
              1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
              ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
              Scripture before Tradition:
              but that won't prevent others from
              taking it upon themselves to deprive you
              of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

I'm glad I'm not an elitist with a refined palate. I like Domino's. Even better is Pizza Joe (I think it's a regional thing around here). Taco Bell is fine. Chi-chi's was better, but I think they expired long ago. Chinese food is my favorite. We usually go to "China Buffet," which I think is regional around here. The one right in my little town is probably overall the "worst" in terms of selection and aesthetics, but I like their hot and sour soup the best of any place I've tried.
                Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  So, in light of the discussion, I've been paying particular attention to my morning email from USPS vs what actually shows up in my mail box that same day. Amazing similarity!
                  OK, maybe they were on their good behavior, because lately I've been getting a whole lot of....

piece of mail.jpg
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    OK, maybe they were on their good behavior, because lately I've been getting a whole lot of....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37873[/ATTACH]
                    usually that means one of those advertising insert thingies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      usually that means one of those advertising insert thingies.
                      Yeah, but I'll get actual mail, too, when I've been "informed" it's "a piece of mail that we do not have an image for" --- looks to me like just a lazy "hit that button and pass it on" kind of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                        I'm glad I'm not an elitist with a refined palate. I like Domino's. Even better is Pizza Joe (I think it's a regional thing around here). Taco Bell is fine. Chi-chi's was better, but I think they expired long ago. Chinese food is my favorite. We usually go to "China Buffet," which I think is regional around here. The one right in my little town is probably overall the "worst" in terms of selection and aesthetics, but I like their hot and sour soup the best of any place I've tried.
                        Pizza Joe's is a regional thing, but yeah, it's good (been to the one in Mercer a couple times).
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment