Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden, Me Too..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Biden, Me Too..

Oops...

Breaking: Former Democratic lawmaker says Joe Biden behaved inappropriately with her

I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, "I didn't wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual smiley bleep.gif? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?"

He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn't process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, "tragame tierra," it means, "earth, swallow me whole." I couldn't move and I couldn't say anything.

I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-sexual-harassment

Moderated By: rogue06

Such language is not permitted

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by rogue06; 03-30-2019, 02:21 AM.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

... I mean, isn't there already meme images of him being a colossal creeper circulating the internet? Heck, I remember seeing some where creeped out anime girls were photo-shopped in.
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
      ... I mean, isn't there already meme images of him being a colossal creeper circulating the internet? Heck, I remember seeing some where creeped out anime girls were photo-shopped in.
      There seem to be many

biden.jpg
      1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
      Scripture before Tradition:
      but that won't prevent others from
      taking it upon themselves to deprive you
      of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Plenty of video of him doing similar on camera in full view of the public. Makes you wonder how he acts behind closed doors.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Is anyone surprised?
          "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
          Hear my cry, hear my shout,
          Save me, save me"

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
            There's lots of them

At least one of these images oughta work

Joe "Handsy" Biden

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

yeah she didn't look creeped out or uncomfortable at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

yeah she didn't look creeped out or uncomfortable at all.

I find the father's reaction the most telling. Like he'd indure selling his daughter if it meant access to power

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by guacamole View Post
                  Is anyone surprised?
                  No. And I agree he's handsy and needs to learn when to take a step back at Minimum.
                  A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                  George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                    No. And I agree he's handsy and needs to learn when to take a step back at Minimum.
                    Considering that this habit of his has been criticized for years and that we're now in a post #Metoo environment suggests that he might not be capable.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      Oops...

Breaking: Former Democratic lawmaker says Joe Biden behaved inappropriately with her

I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, "I didn't wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual [ATTACH=CONFIG]35976[/ATTACH]? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?"

He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn't process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, "tragame tierra," it means, "earth, swallow me whole." I couldn't move and I couldn't say anything.

I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-sexual-harassment

Moderated By: rogue06

Such language is not permitted

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                      Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

The typical expressions seen so far in this thread exist for one reason and one reason only - Joe Biden is a Democrat.

Most of you are hostile to this sort of accusation, especially if levied against a Trump supporter or republican , you crucified accusers of Kavanaugh even though he was accused of MUCH worse behaviors.

Many older men are genuinely affectionate people, and our culture, at least in the past, allowed for that affection to be expressed physically more so between the opposite sex than the same sex.

Many sexual predators have in fact hidden behind that simple fact.

I do not know if Joe Biden is a 'creepy, handsy old man' or just an affectionate sort of fellow that sees himself as a kind of grandpa to anyone younger than himself that he is working with. But I see no reason to assume it is something predatory unless there is evidence of more serious social gaffs than this. And the hypocrisy of maligning him over this, while spending thread after thread and post after post maligning the accusers of Kavanaugh is really quite striking.

Jjim
                      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                        The typical expressions seen so far in this thread exist for one reason and one reason only - Joe Biden is a Democrat.

Most of you are hostile to this sort of accusation, especially if levied against a Trump supporter or republican , you crucified accusers of Kavanaugh even though he was accused of MUCH worse behaviors.

Many older men are genuinely affectionate people, and our culture, at least in the past, allowed for that affection to be expressed physically more so between the opposite sex than the same sex.

I do not know if Joe Biden is a 'creepy, handsy old man' or just an affectionate sort of fellow that sees himself as a kind of grandpa to anyone younger than himself that he is working with. But I see no reason to assume it is something predatory unless there is evidence of more serious social gaffs than this. And the hypocrisy of maligning him over this, while spending thread after thread and post after post maligning the accusers of Kavanaugh is really quite striking.

Jjim
                        No Jim, I posted this for one reason - I like seeing leftists eat their own.
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

Jjim
                          And how much documented proof was there that Kaganaugh did any of the things he had been accused of? How much evidence is there of Biden doing the things he’s accused of? Let’s start there and move along.
                          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I think it's interesting how liberals vilify Trump for something he merely said but are quick to excuse Joe Biden for something he has actually done, and for which there is copious photographic and video evidence.

And by the way, "It's just Joe being Joe" (or variations like "All older men act that way") is a terrible excuse. As I've said before, if a man ever treated my wife or daughter the way I've seen Biden behave in pictures, I would have some words with him at the very least and would probably have to stop my wife from clobbering him.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

This behaviour is wrong when performed by anyone from any side of the political spectrum. What's telling is the hypocrisy of the left in defending it in their own and making a huge outcry about it when it is someone from another political party doing it.

My husband is 73 years old, and he has never behaved the way Biden does with our own granddaughter, let alone any other children. I take offence at Jim saying that all older men behave this way.

I wonder how he'd feel if someone did what Biden is doing in that clip to his own granddaughter.
                              Last edited by mossrose; 03-31-2019, 12:19 PM.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment