Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden, Me Too..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]37367[/ATTACH]
    The man can't help himself
    I watched the video of that. The girl was delighted.

Clearly, the "woke" generation hasn't had the opportunity to brain-wash her yet.
    1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
    Scripture before Tradition:
    but that won't prevent others from
    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Yeah, he can't help being a decent human being. You guys are the obvious sick ones.
      I wouldn't be surprised if you went around telling 10 year old little girls they are good looking.
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post
        I watched the video of that. The girl was delighted.
        An interesting defense. "It's not wrong if the victim doesn't object." Pedophiles everywhere are nodding in agreement.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Yeah, he can't help being a decent human being. You guys are the obvious sick ones.
          Yup. Typical human beings stand behind 10 year old girls they barely met, bend over to breath down her neck and tell them how pretty they are. But then coming from a NAMBLA supporter it is hard to fathom what someone like you considers typical "decent" behavior

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            An interesting defense. "It's not wrong if the victim doesn't object." Pedophiles everywhere are nodding in agreement.
            Ascribing evil intent to that kind of behaviour is a new attitude. Which is not to say that it can't be done with evil intent, just that sometimes it is no more than kindliness.
            Not so long ago, politicians kissing babies was also considered reasonable behaviour. I think maybe now, there would be a large number of witch hunters keeping watch in the shadows for the opportunity to impugn the "felon."
            Last edited by tabibito; 05-31-2019, 09:25 AM.
            1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
            ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Ascribing evil intent to that kind of behaviour is a new attitude.
              He has a pattern of it.

I don't think he is a pedophile, but really, he KNOWS people have chided him for the inappropriateness of such behavior and yet he still does it. It shows a complete lack of self-awareness on his part. Not good Presidential material.

Comment

Speaking of sick.... are you still campaigning to lower the age of consent so young boys can be legal victims of older men?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  He has a pattern of it.

I don't think he is a pedophile, but really, he KNOWS people have chided him for the inappropriateness of such behavior and yet he still does it. It shows a complete lack of self-awareness on his part. Not good Presidential material.
                  In the world of today, it is inappropriate behaviour to hold a door for a woman - I still do it. It is inappropriate to use "he" as a general pronoun - I still do it (mainly because I know that the arguments against using "he" as a general pronoun are outright lies.) It is inappropriate to quote scripture in public - I still do it.

Sometimes it is best to resist the flow of public opinion that does no more than bolster a false narrative.
                  ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

In the world of today, it is inappropriate behaviour to hold a door for a woman - I still do it.
                    It's not universally inappropriate -- we do it all the time, and I never see anybody object.

It is inappropriate to use "he" as a general pronoun - I still do it (mainly because I know that the arguments against using "he" as a general pronoun are outright lies.) It is inappropriate to quote scripture in public - I still do it.

Sometimes it is best to resist the flow of public opinion when it does no more than bolster a false narrative.
                    The question is - "inappropriate for whom"? Holding a door open for women and using "he" as a personal pronoun is really only 'inappropriate' to the loony left.

I would think Biden's conduct is much closer to "universally inappropriate" than being a gentleman or saying "he" or referencing scripture in public.

I think you're comparing apples and hand grenades.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Or perhaps a person ten years of age is able to identify an action that poses no threat, though true enough, sometimes there are subtle differences between no-threat and threat that they might not recognise. Looking at the video (even without noting that Biden's action was done in public), no threat was in evidence. Honi soit qui mal y pense.
                      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Or perhaps a person ten years of age is able to identify an action that poses no threat, though true enough, sometimes there are subtle differences between no-threat and threat that they might not recognise. Looking at the video (even without noting that Biden's action was done in public), no threat was in evidence. Honi soit qui mal y pense.
                        The thing you seem to be missing is this:

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/biden-...ersonal-space/
                        That's what
                        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          It's not universally inappropriate -- we do it all the time, and I never see anybody object.

The question is - "inappropriate for whom"? Holding a door open for women and using "he" as a personal pronoun is really only 'inappropriate' to the loony left.

I would think Biden's conduct is much closer to "universally inappropriate" than being a gentleman or saying "he" or referencing scripture in public.

I think you're comparing apples and hand grenades.

Absolutely agree. And if that were my 10 year old granddaughter, Joe would be leaving with a bloody nose.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

In the world of today, it is inappropriate behaviour to hold a door for a woman - I still do it. It is inappropriate to use "he" as a general pronoun - I still do it (mainly because I know that the arguments against using "he" as a general pronoun are outright lies.) It is inappropriate to quote scripture in public - I still do it.

Sometimes it is best to resist the flow of public opinion that does no more than bolster a false narrative.
                            You aren't running for POTUS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                              The thing you seem to be missing is this:

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/biden-...ersonal-space/
                              Yup - if the girl had shown any sort of discomfort about Biden's approach, and he had not withdrawn, there might be an argument. He simply held her by the shoulders (I note there was no under the arm touching as he has done in the past) and she was entirely comfortable with it - ergo, no invasion of personal space.
                              ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Or perhaps a person ten years of age is able to identify an action that poses no threat, though true enough, sometimes there are subtle differences between no-threat and threat that they might not recognise. Looking at the video (even without noting that Biden's action was done in public), no threat was in evidence. Honi soit qui mal y pense.
                                Perhaps you haven't heard all the stories about little girls (and boys) who have been molested by someone who spent time grooming them. Doing seemingly harmless actions that may not raise any threats, especially to a child.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming

Even if Biden is completely innocent he is presenting an image that is not, and he should be more careful, especially since he's been called on it.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment