Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden, Me Too..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Thank you for finally conceding that the "vast majority of abortions" are medically unnecessary.
    Wanna bet he has no idea he just conceded that?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Wanna bet he WILL NOT ADMIT he just conceded that?
      There. FIFY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        There. FIFY.
        Well, he does seem physically and mentally incapable of ever admitting he was wrong.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Well, he does seem physically and mentally incapable of ever admitting he was wrong.
          Which seems to be most of the time.

Comment

Which seems to be most of the time.
            But he's not wronger more oftener than JimL, is he?

And, did you notice that Tass picked up on JimL's "it's just semantics" nonsense?

Comment

But he's not wronger more oftener than JimL, is he?
              I don't think so. You can't be wronger than 100% of the time, can you?

And, did you notice that Tass picked up on JimL's "it's just semantics" nonsense?
              I pretty much treat them as the same person. er, troll.

Comment

I don't think so. You can't be wronger than 100% of the time, can you?

I pretty much treat them as the same person. er, troll.
                But, unless he's on one of his Drama Queen rants, Tassy can actually spell and form sentences.

Comment

But, unless he's on one of his Drama Queen rants, Tassy can actually spell and form sentences.
                  Maybe they are the same person, but like Jekyll and Hyde. Tassman is the somewhat sober version, and JimL is when he has been sniffing glue again?

Comment

Apparently it is for you. But we always knew that.

Let me say it slower for you...

Nobody cares whether it is "legal for any reason in the first trimester" - that has nothing to do with the reasons women have abortions.

The statistics showing why women have abortions at any time, show that they only do it for the health of the mother less than 10% of the time.
                    And no one was arguing what percentage of women had abortions for health reasons except for Lilpix. You said I proved Lilpix correct as if it was a mistake on my part when it is common knowledge that most abortions are performed for other important reasons concerning the life of the mother and or the family of the mother. My only point to her was that the majority of abortions performed after what is said to be the viability of the fetus are performed in the interests of the mothers health. Some 92% of abortions are performed in the first trimester, prior to viability.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                      Why? Because your death cult says so?
                      No, but because the fetus is not considered to be a human life at which point the mother has the right to decide what is in the best interests of her and her families lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        Thank you for finally conceding that the "vast majority of abortions" are medically unnecessary.
                        Already common knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                          And no one was arguing what percentage of women had abortions for health reasons except for Lilpix. You said I proved Lilpix correct as if it was a mistake on my part when it is common knowledge that most abortions are performed for other important reasons concerning the life of the mother and or the family of the mother. My only point to her was that the majority of abortions performed after what is said to be the viability of the fetus are performed in the interests of the mothers health. Some 92% of abortions are performed in the first trimester, prior to viability.
                          Sorry Jimmy, but I never heard any OB or medical doctor, in general, call the first trimester ‘non viable’. Non viable generally means there’s an issue with the pregnancy that will result in either death before birth or after birth.
                          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I am sure it all made sense to you in your head at the time Jimalina.

The point she made was that of ALL of the abortions in the USA, only a tiny portion are done because of the health of the mother. And you and tassy both admitted it in your idiotic responses, all the while thinking you were proving her wrong.

Comment

No, but because the fetus is not considered to be a human life at which point the mother has the right to decide what is in the best interests of her and her families lives.
                              That’s your opinion and we all know what they say about opinions. Do tell, what magical process bestows life upon you and why is that your dividing line? Your death cult must be really desperate to justify all the sacrifices upon the alter of selfishness to come up with this nonsense.
                              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                                Already common knowledge.
                                Yes, it is common knowledge that the vast majority of abortions are medically unnecessary. So perhaps you can explain to me why liberals continue to lie and insist that it's a women's health issue when it clearly isn't?
                                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment