Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 531

Thread: Joe Biden, Me Too..

  1. #411
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,441
    Amen (Given)
    1557
    Amen (Received)
    1425
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    You're an idiot. Even in the first trimester there are reasons for having an abortion which can include medical health reasons, like ectopic pregnancies. These are all counted in the stats which show that less than 10% of abortions are because of the health of the fetus or mother.
    Of course there can be medical reasons to abort in the first trimester, no one said otherwise. The point was that there needn't be a medical reason in the first trimester. Learn to comprehend.

  2. #412
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,999
    Amen (Given)
    4770
    Amen (Received)
    21234
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Of course there can be medical reasons to abort in the first trimester, no one said otherwise. The point was that there needn't be a medical reason in the first trimester. Learn to comprehend.
    Which is besides the point. The point was that LPOT said 90% of abortions are NOT because of the health of the mother. And you admitted that. over and over now. dumbass.

  3. #413
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,441
    Amen (Given)
    1557
    Amen (Received)
    1425
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Which is besides the point. The point was that LPOT said 90% of abortions are NOT because of the health of the mother. And you admitted that. over and over now. dumbass.
    Reading comprehension still a problem I see. Keep working at it, Sparko.

  4. #414
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,999
    Amen (Given)
    4770
    Amen (Received)
    21234
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Reading comprehension still a problem I see.
    Apparently it is for you. But we always knew that.

    Let me say it slower for you...

    Nobody cares whether it is "legal for any reason in the first trimester" - that has nothing to do with the reasons women have abortions.

    The statistics showing why women have abortions at any time, show that they only do it for the health of the mother less than 10% of the time.

  5. #415
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51,802
    Amen (Given)
    11224
    Amen (Received)
    23971
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Apparently it is for you.
    I'm betting he won't comprehend that.
    I have called you my friends.... Jesus
    Jn 15:15

  6. #416
    What's that? lilpixieofterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    8,770
    Amen (Given)
    1480
    Amen (Received)
    2942
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Of course there can be medical reasons to abort in the first trimester, no one said otherwise. The point was that there needn't be a medical reason in the first trimester. Learn to comprehend.
    Why? Because your death cult says so?
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

  7. #417
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    51,802
    Amen (Given)
    11224
    Amen (Received)
    23971
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Learn to comprehend.
    iron e.jpeg
    I have called you my friends.... Jesus
    Jn 15:15

  8. #418
    tWebber Tassman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sydney/Phuket
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,097
    Amen (Given)
    2454
    Amen (Received)
    1762
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    You're an idiot. Even in the first trimester there are reasons for having an abortion which can include medical health reasons, like ectopic pregnancies. These are all counted in the stats which show that less than 10% of abortions are because of the health of the fetus or mother.
    Again: The first trimester is not the issue.

    The argument under R v W is that the health of the woman, is an issue ONLY during the second or third trimester. The first trimester, when the vast majority of abortions occur, may not be regulated for any reason. It is the woman’s choice whether or not to have an abortion during the first trimester, her health is not an issue.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

  9. #419
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,999
    Amen (Given)
    4770
    Amen (Received)
    21234
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    Again: The first trimester is not the issue.

    The argument under R v W is that the health of the woman, is an issue ONLY during the second or third trimester. The first trimester, when the vast majority of abortions occur, may not be regulated for any reason. It is the woman’s choice whether or not to have an abortion during the first trimester, her health is not an issue.
    You are talking about legality, we are talking about motivation. Two different things. You are actually supporting LPOT's argument by saying that there is no regulation in the first trimester, which is why there are a lot more abortions happening on whims. The result is that less than 10% of all abortions happen because of the health of the mother.

    I can't believe you and JimL are this idiotic.

  10. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
  11. #420
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,938
    Amen (Given)
    5519
    Amen (Received)
    5487
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassmoron View Post
    The first trimester, when the vast majority of abortions occur, may not be regulated for any reason. It is the woman’s choice whether or not to have an abortion during the first trimester, her health is not an issue.
    Thank you for finally conceding that the "vast majority of abortions" are medically unnecessary.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •