Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden, Me Too..

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Thank you for finally conceding that the "vast majority of abortions" are medically unnecessary.
    Already common knowledge.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    And no one was arguing what percentage of women had abortions for health reasons except for Lilpix. You said I proved Lilpix correct as if it was a mistake on my part when it is common knowledge that most abortions are performed for other important reasons concerning the life of the mother and or the family of the mother. My only point to her was that the majority of abortions performed after what is said to be the viability of the fetus are performed in the interests of the mothers health. Some 92% of abortions are performed in the first trimester, prior to viability.
    Sorry Jimmy, but I never heard any OB or medical doctor, in general, call the first trimester ‘non viable’. Non viable generally means there’s an issue with the pregnancy that will result in either death before birth or after birth.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    And no one was arguing what percentage of women had abortions for health reasons except for Lilpix. You said I proved Lilpix correct as if it was a mistake on my part when it is common knowledge that most abortions are performed for other important reasons concerning the life of the mother and or the family of the mother. My only point to her was that the majority of abortions performed after what is said to be the viability of the fetus are performed in the interests of the mothers health. Some 92% of abortions are performed in the first trimester, prior to viability.
    I am sure it all made sense to you in your head at the time Jimalina.

The point she made was that of ALL of the abortions in the USA, only a tiny portion are done because of the health of the mother. And you and tassy both admitted it in your idiotic responses, all the while thinking you were proving her wrong.

4. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    No, but because the fetus is not considered to be a human life at which point the mother has the right to decide what is in the best interests of her and her families lives.
    That’s your opinion and we all know what they say about opinions. Do tell, what magical process bestows life upon you and why is that your dividing line? Your death cult must be really desperate to justify all the sacrifices upon the alter of selfishness to come up with this nonsense.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    Already common knowledge.
    Yes, it is common knowledge that the vast majority of abortions are medically unnecessary. So perhaps you can explain to me why liberals continue to lie and insist that it's a women's health issue when it clearly isn't?
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

7. Amen Bill the Cat amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Yes, it is common knowledge that the vast majority of abortions are medically unnecessary. So perhaps you can explain to me why liberals continue to lie and insist that it's a women's health issue when it clearly isn't?
    Duh! Abortion is a womens health issue. You don't go to womens health clinics, do you?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Duh! Abortion is a womens health issue. You don't go to womens health clinics, do you?
    I do and it isn’t a ‘women’s health issue.’ Now are you going to answer when and how a fetus becomes a human now or later?
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Sorry Jimmy, but I never heard any OB or medical doctor, in general, call the first trimester ‘non viable’. Non viable generally means there’s an issue with the pregnancy that will result in either death before birth or after birth.
    In general viability means the capability of the fetus to survive outside of the uterus.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I am sure it all made sense to you in your head at the time Jimalina.

The point she made was that of ALL of the abortions in the USA, only a tiny portion are done because of the health of the mother. And you and tassy both admitted it in your idiotic responses, all the while thinking you were proving her wrong.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    That's a great summary of your posts so far.

And I didn't even have to FIFY it.