Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden, Me Too..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
    So, is someone whose only activities consists basically of eating, crying, pooping, peeing and sleeping capable of a meaningful life? They're not able to survive on their own, and for the time being they contribute absolutely nothing to society. Unless you want to argue that you could use the waste products they produce as manure, or something like that. Though I'm not so sure baby poop functions very well as manure...
    “Meaningful” in the sense that with proper care they can survive outside the womb. This is what is referred to as “viable”, which was the question to which I was responding.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
      You really have the knack of saying nothing at all, and you say it so often.
      You really have the knack of saying stupid things you can't support, then somebody else having to come in and do your homework for you.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You really have the knack of saying nothing I can successfully combat, and you say it so often.
        Fixed that for you, no charge.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          Fixed that for you, no charge.
          Nope, you didn't fix it. You simply descended to CP's level of snarky one-liners, which pass for discussion in his little world.
          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Nope, you didn't fix it. You simply descended to CP's level of snarky one-liners, which pass for discussion in his little world.
            You're so full of crap, Tassy. Sure, I frequently will post "one-liners" in response to your jackassery, but to suggest that it's the bulk of my posting shows what an incredibly dishonest little drama queen you are. I would hazard to guess that if we compared the percentage of both of our "one-liners" to the the posts that were not "one-liners", you'd win by a country mile.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Taking your assertion at face value, I'll take snarky one-liners over bull-headed repetition of assertions which have already been proven wrong every day of the week, and twice on Sundays.

Cheers.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment