Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: A Superbly Flawed Quran..

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    If muslims dislike the non-muslims scholars studies and research findings on the Koran, hadith, sunna and even the Sirah (or history of Muhd.) Then let a Muslim's research and diligent investigations reveal the truth about the sources of orthodox islam - the Koran, hadith and the Sirah.

Brother Rachid of Morocco, a native Arab speaker, devoted Muslim and seeker for truth produced a powerful video and PowerPoint on his research into the "official biography of Muhamed" the sirat rasulullah by the 'well-known' Ibn Ishaq. Rachid has since left Islam and become a Christian, resulting from his diligent research and open, objective investigation into the sources of Islam and the sunna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD5tL4LDH-M

It is amazing how much forgery there are in the origins of Rachid's religion that he quit..And they dare claim the New Testament and Gospel have been 'corrupted', tampered and changed, when the proofs are not at all in their favor, while the proofs for the veracity and reliability of the NT, Gospel and the Bible are overwhelmingly strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian3 View Post
    The Qur'an is a mess. It has Muhammad's fingerprints all over it.

Didn't the author of the Qur'an know that Jews and Christians call God Father?

Jesus never would have call Allah Father.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Zebiri View Post
    If muslims dislike the non-muslims scholars studies and research findings on the Koran, hadith, sunna and even the Sirah (or history of Muhd.) Then let a Muslim's research and diligent investigations reveal the truth about the sources of orthodox islam - the Koran, hadith and the Sirah.

Brother Rachid of Morocco, a native Arab speaker, devoted Muslim and seeker for truth produced a powerful video and PowerPoint on his research into the "official biography of Muhamed" the sirat rasulullah by the 'well-known' Ibn Ishaq. Rachid has since left Islam and become a Christian, resulting from his diligent research and open, objective investigation into the sources of Islam and the sunna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD5tL4LDH-M

It is amazing how much forgery there are in the origins of Rachid's religion that he quit..And they dare claim the New Testament and Gospel have been 'corrupted', tampered and changed, when the proofs are not at all in their favor, while the proofs for the veracity and reliability of the NT, Gospel and the Bible are overwhelmingly strong.
    WOW! I have that book mentioned in the video. I thought it would be reliable because it was the earliest biography of Muhammad.

I'm going to have to take the time to check out the borrowing from Christianity.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The earliest narrative style biography of Muhamed was written 200 years after he died. That means a lot of myths, legends and later modifications were embellished into the Sira.

No wonder scholars like Saunders and many historians do not trust the Koran, hadith and Sira as reliable sources of historical facts. Brother Rachid has given some insights into the parallelisms between the Sirat rasulullah by ibn Ishaq to the Gospel in the Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian3 View Post
    WOW! I have that book mentioned in the video. I thought it would be reliable because it was the earliest biography of Muhammad.

I'm going to have to take the time to check out the borrowing from Christianity.