Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Banning Chick-fil-A is not only bigoted -- itís illegal

Department Head
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Here's another account from the Texas Tribune....

It IS about hatred -- the left hates free speech unless it's their own speech - and want to punish people for simply being associated with causes that are pro-family or Christian based.
    and don't care how many lies they have to tell to get folks to believe evil of those they disagree with.

2. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Well the left has associated sexual orientation and behavior with "race" so now if you disagree with an approved sexual behavior you are being a bigot. But behavior isn't nature. It is behavior. We are also against pedophilia, and adultery, and bestiality, and incest, and the left has no problem with those.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    We are also against pedophilia, and adultery, and bestiality, and incest, and the left has no problem with those.
    Unfortunate choice of wording, that. (I hope).
    και εκζητησατε με και ευρησετε με οτι ζητησετε με εν ολη καρδία υμων

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Remember the good 'ol days when all the left wanted was "free speech"?
    --- this space intentionally left blank ---

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    We are also against pedophilia, and adultery, and bestiality, and incest, and the left
    Yes.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

7. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by tabibito View Post
    Unfortunate choice of wording, that. (I hope).
    I meant that they are also against those things. They have no problem with us being against them either.

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I meant that they are also against those things. They have no problem with us being against them either.
    I dunno. The left only seems to be against adultery these days when they can pin the charge on someone on the right. Ashley Madison is a thing.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. Ė St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    I dunno. The left only seems to be against adultery these days when they can pin the charge on someone on the right. Ashley Madison is a thing.
    I don't think that's unique to any one side. Note Franklin Graham blasting Bill Clinton, then coming back recently and saying that he had been wrong to do it, and that Donald Trump's sex life was between him and God, then coming back and blasting Pete Buttigieg for homosexuality shortly after that.
    For what was given to everyone for the use of all, you have taken for your exclusive use. The earth belongs not to the rich, but to everyone. - Ambrose, 4th century AD

All cruelty springs from weakness. - Seneca the Younger

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Actually, they think fooling around is fine, until it happens to them.

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    I don't think that's unique to any one side. Note Franklin Graham blasting Bill Clinton, then coming back recently and saying that he had been wrong to do it, and that Donald Trump's sex life was between him and God, then coming back and blasting Pete Buttigieg for homosexuality shortly after that.
    I don't think you're quite following my argument. My intent is not to castigate the left for double standards here.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. Ė St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist