Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Banning Chick-fil-A is not only bigoted -- itís illegal

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    I don't think you're quite following my argument. My intent is not to castigate the left for double standards here.
    Gotcha.

I'm not so sure. I don't know that Ashley Madison's business model was publicly defended very loudly by anybody. I think most discourse around it acknowledged it was slimy. Also see how quickly John Edwards' career went up in smoke (though part of it is probably because of how sick his wife was). But given how fast sexual mores are changing in our culture, you never know. That was several years ago.
    For what was given to everyone for the use of all, you have taken for your exclusive use. The earth belongs not to the rich, but to everyone. - Ambrose, 4th century AD

All cruelty springs from weakness. - Seneca the Younger

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Chick-fil-A employees change customer's flat tire at the drive-thru

Chick-fil-A wants you to “eat mor chikin” while they “change more tires.”

A customer in Chattanooga, Tenn, suffered a flat tire while using the restaurant’s drive-thru. When employees at the restaurant noticed, they jumped into action.Brian Hall, from Houston, posted to Facebook a photo of the employees working on his tire. “Bunch of saints over at the Chick-fil-A in East Ridge,” Hall posted. “My tire somehow went flat in the drive through so they rushed out to replace it for me with their hydraulic Jack.”

They didn’t just help with the tire, however. They also made sure that Hall left with hot and fresh food, despite having to deal with car trouble. According to him, “they brought my food out to me then after it was done replaced my food with new fresh food so it wouldn't be cold and put two cookies in there for free! Those people are truly doing the Lord's work over there!”

3. Amen mossrose, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.