Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Banning Chick-fil-A is not only bigoted -- it’s illegal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
    Who the heck eats tomato soup with a blueberry?
    not ME! That's just the way the political landscape has been described in the past.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      The good thing is that since the gay marriage dust up they have added about twice as many stores. So "normal" "rational" people have no problem with Chick-fil-A .
      The word is that, because of the attention, many people tried a Chick-Fil-A sandwich that never had tried one before, and got converted! AMEN!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        The word is that, because of the attention, many people tried a Chick-Fil-A sandwich that never had tried one before, and got converted! AMEN!
        I like the company but I never really thought their food was that great.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Yeah, I think it's weird that the Babylon Bee prints articles nearly every day about how great it is. It's good but not amazing.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

They don't have any in Montana ( nobody cares about Montana) but the couple times I've been there I thought it was above-average fast food, with pretty quick lines.
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

We have TONS of liberals coming here from California, and TONS of 'immigrants' coming in from 'the South'. Texas isn't the sea of tomato soup with a blueberry that it used to be.
              The same thing happened to North Carolina and now is happening in Georgia and Florida. Liberals flee the states that their policies caused to start circling the drain then start reinstituting them in the places they fled to.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

No fast food will ever be great but it is one of the better ones.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  No fast food will ever be great but it is one of the better ones.
                  And their top selling food item?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    The same thing happened to North Carolina and now is happening in Georgia and Florida. Liberals flee the states that their policies caused to start circling the drain then start reinstituting them in the places they fled to.
                    Cancer. Let's flee the cancer without curing it, and carry it with us to the new place....

(or plague?)

Comment

And their top selling food item?
                      T-bone steak?

Comment

T-bone steak?
                        CFA_PDP_Waffle-FrySMALL_1085.jpg

Comment

Cancer. Let's flee the cancer without curing it, and carry it with us to the new place....

(or plague?)
                          Insanity.

Doing the same exact thing over and over thinking that this time it'll be different.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36044[/ATTACH]
                            I don't like waffle fries. They can't make up their mind if they want to be a chip or a fry.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06
                              ?
                              Have you ever been to the....

dwarf house.jpg ?

Comment

(or plague?)
                                Zombies.

Comment