Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Ya Got To Love Islam...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya Got To Love Islam...

'FEEL A MAN'S STRENGTH' Fury as vile cleric from World Cup host country Qatar films shocking guide on how Muslim men should beat their wives

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/887623...en-beat-wives/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

This is the Sun. Basically like "The Enquirer" - a tabloid newspaper. I would accept everything they say with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      This is the Sun. Basically like "The Enquirer" - a tabloid newspaper. I would accept everything they say with a grain of salt.
      It appears there are a number of other sources for this on the web.

On March 29, 2019, Qatari sociologist Abd Al-Aziz Al-Khazraj Al-Ansari uploaded a video to the Al-Mojtama YouTube channel in which he gave a demonstration and explanation about how to beat your wife in an Islamically permissible fashion. He said that it is not necessary to beat one's wife frequently, but that a man – as the leader of the house – must sometimes exercise his authority and discipline his wife "out of love" so that "life can move on." Al-Ansari said that the beating should be light and painless, and that it should make the wife feel her husband's masculinity and strength, as well as her own femininity.

Al-Ansari then demonstrated how to beat one's wife on Nayef – a little boy who might be his son – by slapping him on the shoulders, grabbing him and shaking him, and saying loudly: "I told you not to leave the house! How many times do I have to tell you?" Al-Ansari said that punching your wife or striking her in the face is prohibited and explained that it is in some women's nature to like domineering, authoritative, violent, and powerful husbands. For additional clips from Al-Ansari, see MEMRI TV clip no. 7108 Qatari Sociologist Abd Al-Aziz Al-Khazraj Al-Ansari Mocks The West, International Women's Day: These Filthy Secular Dogs Celebrate Women's "Freedom" To Act Like Whores, March 8, 2019, and clip no. 7085 Search For Cohen And The Gang – Qatari Sociologist Blames The Jews For The New Zealand Massacre In An Antisemitic Tirade, March 15, 2019.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        What did he do wrong? You religious bigot!
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          What did he do wrong? You religious bigot!
          He forgot to add the "rule of thumb" analogy.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            He forgot to add the "rule of thumb" analogy.
            That's what I use. But I don't have a woman anymore...

Comment

That's what I use. But I don't have a woman anymore...
              I'm shocked.

Comment

There seem to be quite a few "how to beat your wife" videos on youtube and that memri-tv site that the Sun is talking about.

I thought youtube was blocking such bigoted and violent content? They seem to block Christian videos a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  I'm shocked.
                  Right, I agree, women are too spoiled nowadays...

Comment

Good for them!

Birmingham primary school suspends LGBT lessons indefinitely

A Birmingham primary school that taught pupils about LGBT rights as part of a programme to challenge homophobia has suspended the lessons indefinitely until a resolution is reached with protesting parents.

Parkfield community school in Saltley has been the scene of weekly protests over the lessons, which parents claim are promoting gay and transgender lifestyles.

This month about 600 Muslim children, aged between four and 11, were withdrawn from the school for the day, parents said. Parkfield would not confirm the number.

https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...rotest-parents

Comment

Good for them!
                      Until schools can do a halfway decent job of teaching the BASICS, they need to stay out of the !@$!^#!^ social engineering!

Comment

Good for them!
                        But they only care when Muslims protest. If it were Christians they'd be told to stop being "homophobic" and to suck it up.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          But they only care when Muslims protest. If it were Christians they'd be told to stop being "homophobic" and to suck it up.
                          It's always a hoot that the liberals manage to fall all over themselves defending Muslims, when Muslims are generally FAR more homophobic than Christians.

Comment

'FEEL A MAN'S STRENGTH' Fury as vile cleric from World Cup host country Qatar films shocking guide on how Muslim men should beat their wives

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/887623...en-beat-wives/
                            It all seems very reasonable (the video). What’s the fuss about?
                            Last edited by firstfloor; 04-16-2019, 02:28 PM.
                            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                            “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                              It all seems very reasonable (the video). What’s the fuss about?
                              That's what I say!

Comment