Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Mueller Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seer View Post
    Noam Chomsky Calls Dem Focus on Russia a ‘Huge Gift’ to Trump: ‘They May Have Handed Him the Next Election’

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/noam-...next-election/
    Who cares? Noam Chomsky is wrong. The democrats can walk and chew gum at the same time, and since the evidence is that the President is an autocrat who has willfully abused the power of his office, it is paramount that he be ousted. People know where the 2 parties stand by now on the issues, but they need to know where the president stands with respect to the law.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Who cares? Noam Chomsky is wrong. The democrats can walk and chew gum at the same time, and since the evidence is that the President is an autocrat who has willfully abused the power of his office, it is paramount that he be ousted. People know where the 2 parties stand by now on the issues, but they need to know where the president stands with respect to the law.
      Sorry Jimmy, most people will remember this:

“The Democrats spent 3 years lying to me about Trump being a puppet of Russia. Why should I vote for them now?”

Keep going, 4 more years of watching you post nutty material will too great to pass up.
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
        Sorry Jimmy, most people will remember this:

“The Democrats spent 3 years lying to me about Trump being a puppet of Russia. Why should I vote for them now?”

Keep going, 4 more years of watching you post nutty material will too great to pass up.
        Accept it's just the opposite, and the american people, accepting for the complete braindead, are coming to understand that. Trumps favorability numbers are dropping because not everyone is a dumb lemming, or a complicit traitor of western democracy.

Comment

Right Jim, and if the American people find Trump as bad as you think he is, he probably won't be reelected. It is in the hands of the voters.
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Right Jim, and if the American people find Trump as bad as you think he is, he probably won't be reelected. It is in the hands of the voters.
            Well, actually, in the hands of the electoral college!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Did you argue that when Clinton was impeached? Not! Sorry seer, the Congress has an obligation to check the executive branch. It's in the Constitution.

Comment

Did you argue that when Clinton was impeached? Not! Sorry seer, the Congress has an obligation to check the executive branch. It's in the Constitution.
                Unlike Trump, Clinton committed a crime.
                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Accept it's just the opposite, and the american people, accepting for the complete braindead, are coming to understand that. Trumps favorability numbers are dropping because not everyone is a dumb lemming, or a complicit traitor of western democracy.
                  Are these the same people that told us Hillary should be President right now?
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Trump's ratings
                    (day 821) approve 41.6% disapprove 53.2%
                    (day 735) approve 39.3% disapprove 56%
                    lowest approval rating
                    36.6% (day 200)
                    1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                    Scripture before Tradition:
                    but that won't prevent others from
                    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

The point is Jim the Dems won't do it and I think Clinton's impeachment was stupid, and if my memory serves his poll numbers actually went up.
                      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

The point is Jim the Dems won't do it and I think Clinton's impeachment was stupid, and if my memory serves his poll numbers actually went up.
                        Yes, because the Clinton impeachment was over his lying about a sexual affair. Trumps impeachment will be over his collusion with Russia as elaborated in volume 1 of the report, in his bid to become President, and his obstruction of the investigation of a foriegn adversarial countries attack on our electorial system, as detailed in volume 2 of the report. In my opinion the Dems will have no choice but to do their duty as a co-equal branch of government and begin impeachment hearings once they get the full report and the testimony of Mueller, Barr and the many witnesses interrogated by Mueller. Trumps numbers won't go up, they are already going down!
                        Last edited by JimL; 04-20-2019, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• You still haven't read the report, have you?
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            You still haven't read the report, have you?
                            I haven't read the whole thing, and neither have you, but I don't need to read the whole thing in order to comprehend what I have read. Do you? There is definitely collusion and obstruction there, and though, in so far as I can tell, he says he has not been able to establish conspiracy. But already the above actions are impeachable, and I believe that though he was not able to prove it, there was conspiracy as well when P. Manafort gave a Russian operative polling data and geographic targeting points. And Trumps obstructing activity points to conspiracy as well. Trump aided and abbetted a foriegn adversaries attack on our country and that too is collusion. Innocent people don't obstruct, guilty ones do! Btw, we only know the half of it, there is much more to come, so strap on that tin foil hat there laddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              But no collusion,
                              Not to the level of criminal conspiracy with regard to the Russians, but nor was Trump exonerated of attempting to obstruct justice.

More to the point: “The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion,” Mueller’s team of investigators said in one of their primary conclusions in the 448-page two volume report". And Trump was the beneficiary of this interference.

https://www.newsday.com/news/nation/...ing-1.30041607
                              “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                                Not to the level of criminal conspiracy with regard to the Russians...
                                Perhaps you can explain that to Jimmy.
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment