Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Mueller Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I wasn't aware of, but did you know that Rod "The Rat" Rosenstein had authorized Mueller to investigate his boss, AG Jeff Sessions? This could explain why Sessions seemed terrified of crossing Mueller even though Mueller was supposedly working for Sessions. It may also be why Sessions chose to resign in order to make way for someone who could actually rein Mueller in.

Of course that's only one tiny sliver of the massive corruption contained within the fraudulent Mueller investigation...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...hael-flynn-jr/
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Even Shifty Adam Schiff sounds like he's starting to get cold feet:

"I think what we’ll have to decide as a caucus, what’s the best thing for the country Is this the best thing for the country, take up an impeachment proceeding? To do otherwise sends a message that this conduct is somehow compatible with office? Or is it in the best interest of the country to not take up impeachment that we know will not be successful in the Senate..."

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...r-the-country/
      Perfect example of you're naive, lemming like, idiocy, MM. Get your head out of the Breitbart spin, Adam Schiff is absolute in his belief that the Congress, as a matter of Constitutional resposibility, must, after bringing together all the evidence, hearing from all the witnesses, begin the Impeachment process. You don't appreciate the Constitution, do you?

Comment

• I post a direct quote from Adam Schiff, and Jimmy accuses me of "naive, lemming like, idiocy" and "spin".

Not sure where you're trying to go with that one, Jimmy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          I post a direct quote from Adam Schiff, and Jimmy accuses me of "naive, lemming like, idiocy" and "spin".

Not sure where you're trying to go with that one, Jimmy.

That's because, dumbass that you are you restate the cherry picked bs coming from right wing bser's. Schiff makes clear that the only reason he would consider not begin impeachment hearings is because of the cowardly unpatriotic majority republican Senate, not because he's got cold feet with regard to Trumps guilt. He also implies that they will begin the proceedings even if republicans won't vote their countries best interests. I agree, they will, if they choose to let the president get away with it after the public hearings, then they will pay at the polls next year, just like they did in the midterms.

Comment

• Talk about spin.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
              Good, then the american people will recognise the republican party for the cowards, or unpatriotic scoundrels, that they are.
              Still not living in reality, Jimmy?
              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Keep making up those excuses for the law breaker. I'll bet you'd support him if he shot someone dead on 5th ave in broad daylight as well.

So, you expected that he would knowingly break the law, obstruct justice and betray the country and voted for him anyway. Typical unethical tweb republican!
                You support criminal Clinton and her criminal enterprise, so you’re hardly in a position to attack anyone for ‘supporting criminal behavior’ Jimmy.
                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Keep making up those excuses for the law breaker. I'll bet you'd support him if he shot someone dead on 5th ave in broad daylight as well.
                  Depends on whom he shot.

So, you expected that he would knowingly break the law, obstruct justice and betray the country and voted for him anyway. Typical unethical tweb republican!
                  We need a mooning emoticon.
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                    So far, the "devastating" stuff I've seen shows that Trump is a fulminating impulsive jerk who, having no prior experience as a lawyer or politician, has trouble with the fact that the CEO of the government can't function analogously to the CEO of a private company.
                    That too.

Of more immediate concern, Mueller’s report details “multiple contacts” between the Trump campaign and Russian government officials, and sets out 10 “episodes” in which Donald Trump possibly obstructed justice.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ion-of-justice

I expected that when I voted for him. I'll vote for him again in 2020, and praise Jesus while I'm doing it.
                    Please do. Then the rest of the world will have confirmation that Trump immorality equates to Evangelical Christianity. This is the one and only benefit of Trump being a creature of the Evangelicals. Namely, that in the long run the latter’s reputation will be irreparably tarnished by Trump's opportunistic charlatanism.
                    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Source: Breitbart

In an interview that aired on Sunday’s “MediaBuzz” on the Fox News Channel, law professor Alan Dershowitz argued the Mueller team got the law wrong on whether or not President Donald Trump could be charged with obstruction of justice.

Dershowitz explained a president could not be charged with obstruction for carrying out his constitutional duties and noted that there is a past precedent for his claim.

“[I]n my introduction, I show how Mueller got the law completely wrong on obstruction of justice,” Dershowitz said. “And I lay out what the law on obstruction is. And you cannot be charged with obstruction if you’re the president and you simply exercise your constitutional authority to fire Comey or anyone else. I lay that out carefully.”

“And the best precedent for that is George H.W. Bush, who pardoned Casper Weinberger and five other people on the eve of the trial,” Dershowitz said. “The special prosecutor said he obstructed justice, but he couldn’t be charged with it. And they never mentioned the Bush case in the Mueller report. Mueller was in the Bush administration. Barr was in the Bush administration. And they deliberately omit as the leading precedent, which would preclude a president from being charged with obstruction for simply exercising his constitutional authority.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...ush-precedent/

© Copyright Original Source

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                        Depends on whom he shot.

We need a mooning emoticon.
                        Sick.

Jim
                        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                          Sick.

Jim
                          You can't be that ignorant Jim... Does NR really need the /sarcasm tag so you know he was being sarcastic?
                          That's what
                          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                            You can't be that ignorant Jim... Does NR really need the /sarcasm tag so you know he was being sarcastic?
                            Yes - you can't kid about stuff like that. And even if he put those tags around it, it would still be over the line.

In a time when people regularly grab guns and shoot up kids in schools and McDonalds, I should not even have to say anything. You should be 'amen'ing my response.

You think I'm irrational only because you have compromised yourself so much in your quest to defeat whatever you see as evil ('the MSM' or 'liberalism' etc) that you have lost your way.

Jim
                            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                              That too.

Of more immediate concern, Mueller’s report details “multiple contacts” between the Trump campaign and Russian government officials, and sets out 10 “episodes” in which Donald Trump possibly obstructed justice.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ion-of-justice

Please do. Then the rest of the world will have confirmation that Trump immorality equates to Evangelical Christianity. This is the one and only benefit of Trump being a creature of the Evangelicals. Namely, that in the long run the latter’s reputation will be irreparably tarnished by Trump's opportunistic charlatanism.
                              While I agree with your assessment of Trump, Your glee over it's implications for evangelical Christian faith is just as evil as what you ostensibly are against. The corruption of that which is good should never bring joy to anyone.

Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                                In a time when people regularly grab guns and shoot up kids in schools and McDonalds...
                                Regularly? You're buying into the liberal gun-grabber spin. Despite the amount of coverage they receive in the news, mass shootings are extremely rare. Statistically speaking, the average American is vastly more likely to die by suicide than in a mass shooting.

https://www.vox.com/2015/10/1/180005...shootings-rare

Comment